Modern Family

• Starry night.

Gloria and Cam- 10

Jay, Manny and Mitch- 9

Phil and Clare- 7

I'm glad Gloria and Cam were actually involved in this but Alex was.
  • Does someone have ADHD? Is Gloria mad at Cam? What is happening between Mitchell and Manny?

Answers to the questions:

It seems so.

Hell no.

Brothers having fun together.

This was a really good episode. It was really entertaining and caused a lot of laughs.
  • Jay has a father-son moment; Phil and Claire help out their kids; Cameron and Gloria hang out

This was another episode where all three parts are good. The writers and producers so such a good job. The first part with Jay and his sons were good. I think Jay realizes he wasn't the best father to Mitchell and tries to make it up to Manny. He tries to do what's best. He also realizes that Manny doesn't have any brothers and tries to help Manny and Mitchell have a brother like realtionship. The second part with Gloria and Cameron was the best part of the episode. I have said it before but when Cameron is nervous. When he tries to not be offensive is very funny. The third part with Phil and Claire helping out their kids was good too. We all know Alex is smart but Hailey and Luke have potential but either they are not focused (Luke) or doesn't try hard enough (Hailey). When Alex explains what ADD is and Clarie realizes that Phil is was funny. This was like many of the several episodes of season one, Funny and enjoyavble to watch.
  • Starry Night

"Ready, set, Van Gogh!" Another strong performance by Ty Burrell here. Whether it is enough to get him an Emmy nomination is debatable, but there is no doubt that more often than not he is the best thing about this show. He succeeded again here, without much real material to work with.

Claire throwing out Haley's cupcakes was funny as well. I thought she would have taken the cupcakes out of the trash at the end when she fed them to her parents, so them just tasting bad came as a bit of a surprise to me.

Don't get me started on the Cameron and Gloria storyline. Just terrible.
FOX