Modern Family

The Incident

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2009 on ABC

6.9
  • "I just wanna do you...under the moonlight" Ha, another hilarious installment!

For the first time in my life, i agreed what the critics said. This show is funny! and deserved an emmy! (sorry 30 rock!) Tonight's episode revolved around Jay's ex-wife coming for a visit to apologize about "the incident" that happened in jay's and gloria's wedding and she informed that she's moving in canada, the french part. LOL! Shelley Long is the perfect ex-wife! I love how this show has so much hilarious moments in less than 30 minutes. I love how the 3 funny stories or plot of the 3 families became 1 hilarious story in the end. The thing that entertain me the best is how dylan stop the "cat fight" between Dede and Gloria and explained how each party really feel to each other and when he started singing, i thought it's gonna be a one chessy ending but he started singing about how he really want to do Haley, Claire's and Phil daugher, under the moonlight! A WTF classic funny clip! Every characters of the show in this episode, except for Alex (Phil and Claire other daughter) where is she??, blended well and has time to shine and do there thing.
    Overall this is an another perfectly crafted episode filled with so much laughs! I'm really looking forward for the next week episode!
FOX