Modern Family

The Incident

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2009 on ABC

6.9
  • Jay's former wife comes to a visit

Another solid funny episode. It may not be good as last one but still good. I liked the character of Jay's former life. I thought it was funny how she is trying to prove she has this "normal" life after her divorce. It's funny how she openly talks about sex in front of her kids. I also liked her treatment of Cameron. It's not bad and not as bad as how Jay treats Phil but it's funny how Cameron shrinks in front of her. This episode exposed the relationships that Claire and Mitchell had with their parents when growing up. The "incident" was funny to see and was funner when she tried to apologize to Gloria and the family only to attack Gloria again. I think this should be refereed to as the incident 2. When Jay's former wife tried to attack Gloria and Phil said I got Gloria was very funny. Another funny moment was Dylan's song. With a nice title and nice start to the song to only be weird was great. I liked the character of Dylan. The producers of Modern Family cold have easily cast him as a douche bag but they didn't. Another funny episode.
CW