Modern Family

The Old Wagon

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Sep 22, 2010 on ABC

• Season 2 premire

How do you follow a great season? By doing a great start to Season two. As was common with season one, all three parts were good. I enjoyed Mitchell. Cameron, and Jay part. I think it's funny how Mitchell thinks he is this master builder. It's done in such a way that Mitchell comes off as likeable and not douchey. I also like how Jay and Cameron try to spare his feelings. It's kind of like a classic sitcom. The part with Gloria and Manny was good too. I enjoyed the moment when Manny is trying both ladies milk and both reactions of Gloria and Manny's friend. The Third part with Phil, Claire and the kids may have been the best part. I think it's funny that Phil gets offended that people doesn't think he is a good seller. The way he remembers things like people names is kind of like the way Michael Scott would. Another funny part is how "excited" the kids were for Claire's surprise. It was funny how everything went wrong when the family was in the car and the highlight of the episode.