Modern Family

The Wow Factor

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Mar 27, 2013 on ABC

6.3
  • The Jay/Gloria plot was fantastic!

Though Jay and Gloria were fantastic in this episode, the others weren't. Season four of Modern Family has such a different feel about it. And not in a good way. But the Jay/Gloria plot felt like one from season three or earlier, which is great! The Claire/Cam and the Mitchell plot were horrible and felt like a total season four episode. The Phil/Haley/Alex plot did not fulfill its potential, but it was definately better than the two failiure plots.
  • The Wow Factor is "Wow, how come this show sucks?"

Once upon a time, Modern Family was a great show. Its pace and evolution were impeccable. I really enjoyed MF and I even waited anxious for the next episode. Overall, the fourth season is way below average. And you asks me why I gave 7.5 to this thing? Ok. I can explain it.

Mitchell was "unique" this episode. His overwhelming sence of protection reflected on his father figure. And that was a disaster. And it was good to see Mitchell making himself an idiot in front of those kids. The second best part, was Claire trying to make herself sexy to convince Cam's friend choose her side. Good game Claire!
ABC