Modern Men

The WB (ended 2006)

Modern Men Fan Reviews (5)

• This show was hilarious...how could anyone with a sense of humor not like this show. It was great...CBS stop being gay and bring it back!

I watched this show every time it was on and its ten times better than alot of shows.
  • What happened to Modern Men!!?? There are so many horrible shows on TV and this one was really funny and it appears to be gone. First, they took Four Kings - now this one. What the heck are people watching...King of the Hill???

What happened to Modern Men!!?? There are so many horrible shows on TV and this one was really funny and it appears to be gone. First, they took Four Kings - now this one. What the heck are people watching...King of the Hill??? C\'Mon!! Bring this one back!! It was hysterically funny. It had gerat content and since they\'re taking off Will and Grace - what are we left with?? There\'s no more Seinfeld, Friends, Cheers, Frazier...is it all reality tv now? We can watch the news for reality. Let\'s see Modern Men back! I\'m getting concerned if Americans are really watching some of this other crap on tv and not shows like this.
  • Sure... it has an attractive cast, but it\\\'s humorless.

7.4
    Although I\\\'m gonna admit that I have seen this show many times after Reba, most of the times, I turn the TV off even though my mind tells me not to... to give this show a chance.

The only episode where I\\\'ve seen the whole thing is the pilot, which was sorta funny, but the problem with this show is that no actor/actress stands out as being the goofball or such and acting funny. Nobody adds any \\\"spice\\\" to the show, therefore, the lines are not funny, and the only supposed funnyness comes from cliche lines and innuendos that don\\\'t even work out to tell the truth.
  • MODERN MEN IS A NEW BIG HIT TV SERIES!

This is what I have to say, I believe this is a great show for people who have a unique since of humor, I mean its based on three different types or \\\"modern\\\" men who are trying to figure not only women out but also themselves its comedy with a fantastic reality twist to it.
  • Don't waste your time on this show.

I have to say, this show is DUMB. They try waaaayyy to hard to make it funny. This has to be one of the stupidest attempted-comedies EVER. What a downer. If I could give one piece of advide for anybody who is considering watching this show it would be-- DON'T.