Moesha Forums

UPN (ended 2001)

Bump it, lets create episode 128 ourselves for fun

GSU2004

[1]Sep 24, 2005
    • level: 9
    If Moesha would have had one more episode, how would you have ended it?

I'll start, if the producers would have known about the ending, the Myles kidnapping could have been a bad dream Moesha had. Also, the pregancy thing would have been true and it would have been Hakeems baby.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TracstarAIT

[2]Oct 14, 2005
    • level: 8
    but was it Moesha's pregnancy test? dun dun dun.......... that would be fun to do.

sexybabegirl

[3]Nov 3, 2005
    yeah it would where is everybody at.

GSU2004

[4]Nov 6, 2005
    TracstarAIT wrote:
    but was it Moesha's pregnancy test? dun dun dun.......... that would be fun to do.

I would believe so as Brandy wanted to be more edgier and risque with the series. If they really wanted to push the envelope, it could have been Hakeem's baby with Niecy or Alicia. That would have really stirred the stuff up!

The-Warned

[5]Nov 28, 2005
    • level: 3
    brandy's baby would be ugly.

SSouthOfNowhere

[6]Dec 16, 2005
    • level: 2
    It is clearly "Alicia" That was pregnant! It is very obivious....the last episodes it showed her big time in a big appetite to eat alot of food and women who are pregnant have that! and then I believe she was moody....once again...OBVIOUS

GSU2004

[7]Dec 27, 2005
    SSouthOfNowhere wrote:
    It is clearly "Alicia" That was pregnant! It is very obivious....the last episodes it showed her big time in a big appetite to eat alot of food and women who are pregnant have that! and then I believe she was moody....once again...OBVIOUS

I hope the writers would not be that obvious but you are right about the signs of pregnancy.

JazzyOne06

[8]Jun 8, 2006
    • level: 16
    But think about it though. Mood swings are another symptom of pregnancy and Niecy was having a lot of them. I guess that was the twist.

jjackson411

[9]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 19
    I believe the writers incorporated pregnancy signs into the females at the dorm purposely. I think they did this to keep the audience guessing, because there really was no solid answer. It would've been dumb to make it that obvious. Alicia was getting fat, Niecy was moody, and she'd had sex with Jerome in a previous episode. And there was an allusion to Moesha and Hakeem having sex when she was spending so much time at his apartment. Also, when Mo and Hakeem came home, they were telling Dorian that what they needed to tell Frank was "very important." The only female that possibly wasn't pregnant was Brenda, but coming from another viewpoint, it could've been her because she was quiet and low key. So maybe if she was pregnant, she didn't want anyone else to know, so she could've thrown the pregnancy test away. It's too bad the show was cancelled and ended with a cliffhanger, because it's not like it had bad ratings. They could've at least had a few more episodes to solve all loose ends, but unfortunately, Brandy was tired of playing Moesha, so the show ended it 2001, so we'll never know for sure.

GSU2004

[10]Jul 26, 2006

jjackson411 wrote:
    I believe the writers incorporated pregnancy signs into the females at the dorm purposely. I think they did this to keep the audience guessing, because there really was no solid answer. It would've been dumb to make it that obvious. Alicia was getting fat, Niecy was moody, and she'd had sex with Jerome in a previous episode. And there was an allusion to Moesha and Hakeem having sex when she was spending so much time at his apartment. Also, when Mo and Hakeem came home, they were telling Dorian that what they needed to tell Frank was "very important." The only female that possibly wasn't pregnant was Brenda, but coming from another viewpoint, it could've been her because she was quiet and low key. So maybe if she was pregnant, she didn't want anyone else to know, so she could've thrown the pregnancy test away. It's too bad the show was cancelled and ended with a cliffhanger, because it's not like it had bad ratings. They could've at least had a few more episodes to solve all loose ends, but unfortunately, Brandy was tired of playing Moesha, so the show ended it 2001, so we'll never know for sure.

From what I read in previous articles including Entertainment Weekly and Access Atlanta that were written in 2001, the show did experience a drop in ratings starting in season five with the firing of one of the creators and employing the Dorian-Frank storyline.  Brandy herself wasn't expecting cancellation and in 2002, she stated it was a blessing in disguise as she was getting too stressed out working on the show.  Other sources say production costs were too high for a show that had dwindling ratings since many people wanted a raise. 

Initially, the Parkers was supposed to devote a storyline to resolve the loose ends which would have featured Brandy as a guest star.  This episode was supposed to occur during the 2001-2002 season of the show.  Of course, this didn't happen as reported.

Mariposa-Blaze

[11]Aug 10, 2006
    • level: 4
    I think that Dorian would probably cave in and give that guy half of What in order to save Miles.  Or maybe confess to Frank and Dee what happened and they would end up calling the police, rescuing Miles, that guy who kidnapped him would be put in jail, while Dorien keeps his group and not get in trouble (since he didn't really do anything wrong this time aside from having a bad past).  I don't know about the pregnancy thing.  I think it may be Moesha because of the "big news" but they might just wanted to talk about her moving in with Hakeem.  The rest of the girls could have other excuses for their behavior like Alicia over eating trying to hide her depression over something and Neice being moody due to having to move back home, not being with her roommates, or something else.  The signs can point to pregnancy or they can point to other problems which makes it hard for me to know who it really is.  Or it could be Brenda.  She did look a little guilty when Jerome made the announcement.  If only someone could discover a lost script or something and end this madness.

GSU2004

[12]Sep 8, 2006
    Mariposa-Blaze wrote:
    I think that Dorian would probably cave in and give that guy half of What in order to save Miles. Or maybe confess to Frank and Dee what happened and they would end up calling the police, rescuing Miles, that guy who kidnapped him would be put in jail, while Dorien keeps his group and not get in trouble (since he didn't really do anything wrong this time aside from having a bad past). I don't know about the pregnancy thing. I think it may be Moesha because of the "big news" but they might just wanted to talk about her moving in with Hakeem. The rest of the girls could have other excuses for their behavior like Alicia over eating trying to hide her depression over something and Neice being moody due to having to move back home, not being with her roommates, or something else. The signs can point to pregnancy or they can point to other problems which makes it hard for me to know who it really is. Or it could be Brenda. She did look a little guilty when Jerome made the announcement. If only someone could discover a lost script or something and end this madness.

I am surprised none of these entertainment reporters have asked Brandy or anyone from the cast that question.  I wonder if they can't say anything fearing that it would hurt syndication sales or something.  I am sure the part two script was either written or drated.  Everyone is just tight lipped about it.  Of course, if the Parkers did what they were supposed to do and resolve the damn storyline, we would be having a different conversation.  I liked the show and I just hate how UPN just ditched it like that.

chanelissweet

[13]Jun 20, 2007
    • level: 29
    this show was so good and the way they ended it was awful

NashWalker

[14]Dec 21, 2008

Well, here's my episode 128:

Myles in the Middle

Hakeem tries to wake Moesha up, and fails, then he carries her into the living room and lays her down on the couch. He then asks Dorian who kidnapped Myles and why. Frank and Dee return home after failing to locate Myles. Moesha then wakes up and suddenly burts out about Myles kinapping. Frank asks how she knows and she says Dorian told her. After a brief pause, Dorian tells to them that Lamont is behind everything. Dee asks him why he would do such a thing. Dorian goes on to explain of how he met Lamont in jail, how he refused to give up half of his group as payment for the protection he got from Lamont, and of how Lamont's girlfriend showed up with one of Myles' shoes. Hakeem says to call the police. Just then, the phone rings and Frank answers it. Lamont is on the other line, speaking from his home, and he asks to speak to Dorian. Frank puts the phone on speaker so everyone can speak to and hear Lamont. Moesha asks where Myles is. He asks who she is and she replies that she's Dorian and Myles' sister. Frank, Dee and, Hakeem identfy themselves to Lamont and ask where Myles is and Big Norm brings him blindfolded in from another room on Lamonts' order. Lamont puts him on the phone. He says hello and everyone says his name at the same time. Frank asks if he's ok and he says yes. He then asks Myles where he is but Lamont pulls the phone away from him before he can say. Lamont then makes his demands: that he be given 75% of "What!", and a new Saturn. Dorian asks why he wants 75% instead of half like he requested earlier. Lamont says the extra 25% is for turning him down twice. He then tells them he'll call back with directions to a location to discuss the deal. Before he hangs up, he also warns them that if any of them go to the police, they'll never see Myles again.

Niecy then calls Moesha's home and a police lieutenant named Toby Charles and his partner Lt. Patrick Davis answer, revealing that the Mtchell's have called the police anyway. They ask who it is, Niecy tells them she's a friend of Moesha's and they inform the latter, who then takes the phone, tells Niecy that it's a bad time and explains Myles' kidnapping. Niecy asks if Myles is okay and Moesha says he is for the time being. Niecy then goes on to ask if she's told them the news yet. Mo says she hasn't and that it's not a good time to, but if this kidnapping is sorted out right she will tell them.

I gotta go now. I'll put up the other half later.

Edited on 01/21/2009 2:52pm

NashWalker

[15]Dec 30, 2008
    Meanwhile, Myles is at Lamont's hideout and is bugging the heck out of him, Big Norm and Diamond, by asking pointless questions. Eventually, Big Norm loses his temper, pulls a gun a threatens to shoot Myles unless he shuts up. Lamont grabs the gun from Big Norm and reminds him that they need him alive. Diamond then says that she wants to talk to Lamont in private, and he ushers Big Norm and Myles out of the room. The two then embrace and Lamont says once he gets his 75% interest of "What!," they'll be all set for the future. They kiss for a while, until Diamond asks about what they should do about Myles afterward. Lamont responds by saying if Dorian decides to cooperate they'll let Myles go and if not, then they'll see that he doesn't see his next birthday.

At the Mitchell residence, Frank and Dee are talking with the detective-lieutenants who have checked and shown the rap sheets of Lamont, Big Norm and Diamond to the Mitchells . Frank asks what the chances of Myles being returned safely are. Det. Charles replies that he's seen many kidnapping cases and in most of them the victim is killed or never found, even if all the demands are met. Moesha asks why that is and Det. Davis says that the kidnapper or kidnappers could be afraid that the victim could identify them and become a witness against them whether they get caught or not. Both detectives say that because of this, there's an 80% chance that Lamont and his accomplices may not give Myles back once they get what they want. Upon hearing this, Dorian gets up and walks out of the living room and into the kitchen, with his head hanging down in shame. Moesha, Frank, Dee and Hakeem all follow him and ask him what's wrong. Dorian says that this whole thing is his fault; that if he had given Lamont half of his group, this never would have happened. They all reassure him that none of this is his fault, that he was right to reject a crook like Lamont, and that it was Lamont's choice to kidnap Myles, instead of accepting Dorian decision and moving on. There's a sudden knock at the back door.

AllThat123456

[16]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 11

Then, Moesha tells Hakeem she has something very important to tell him. She tells him that they are having a baby. Hakeem is very confused and doesn't know what to do. Moesha tells him they have to tell Frank & Dee soon. Hakeem & Moesha decide to wait until all of this is over to tell them.

Meanwhile, Dorian goes to Lamont and says he can have 99% of WHAT!, as long as he gets 1% of the royalties. Then Lamont threatens Dorian that he will kill him if he doesn't get 100% of WHAT!. Dorian is near tears and tells him that he can kill him, but not his little brother Myles. Dorian gives him all of WHAT! and gets Myles back.

Myles

AllThat123456

[17]Jan 21, 2009
    • level: 11

Myles then comes back to the house and everyone greets him and Frank thanks Dorian for getting Myles back. Dorian is still upset that he does not have his group anymore, and goes to his room to be by himself. Moesha & Hakeem decide to break the news to Frank & Dee right then & there. Moesha tells Frank that she is exceptant and he is very upset and storms off to the kitchen, yelling that she has ruined her life for good and hates Hakeem. Even though Dee is upset she is more understanding. Yet Moesha still feels heartbroken and goes. Later, Moesha tells Hakeem that she has decided to abort the baby...

Part 3 later