A Mom Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on CBS (Returning October 27, 2016)
poll
Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Brooklyn Nine Nine for me, none are exceptional though
Flag
Mom, Trophy wife & Welcome to the family
Flag
Brooklyn 9-9, Mom, Trophy Wife, The Crazy Ones.
Flag
For me my top three are Brooklyn 99, Trophy Wife and Back in the Game. I think James Caan is hilarious and I love Maggie Lawson, though not as much as I love me some Malin Ackerman. I also enjoy (honorable mentions) The Goldbergs, Mom and MJF.
Flag
for me its most def brooklyn 9-9, the crazy ones is a very close second, welcome to the family and mj fox tied for 3
Flag
I'm joining the majority on this one, Brooklyn Nine Nine is by far my favourite new comedy for this fall. Trophy Wife is a close second, with everything else fighting it out for third place. That includes lesser-liked shows such as Super Fun Night and Sean Saves The World. Meanwhile, Dads is wandering aimlessly, trying to find somebody that appreciates its 'unique' brand of humour. I'll soon have to put it in a retirement home, because there's no home for it here.
Flag
Mom (it's not "Moms"). Anna Faris is cute, Allison Janney hilarious.
Flag
sorry. Thanks
Flag
mom!!!
Flag
trophy wife!
Flag
Trophy Wife
Flag
What about Trophy Wife?????
Flag
Sorry I missed that. I do watch Trophy wife too. I liked it.
Flag
Yes, it is nice and gentle, tend to watch it late evening before going to bed - end the day with a smile :)

Flag
Q. What is your favorite NEW comedy for this fall ?
A. Your Crap blog post.
Flag
It's actually called MOM (no s), "Dads" is something else... LOL. But yeah, "Mom" is definitely my favorite so far.
Flag
My favorite is Moms and The Millers. It surprises me as well. I wanted very much to like Michael J Fox Show and Brokelyn 99. Comedies must make me laugh and so far Moms and The Millers really do that to me while the other 2 simply don't.

Flag
Follow this Show
Members