Monday Night Football Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on ESPNIn Season

Madden 07 Hall Fame Question?

mk335

[1]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 12
    In Madden in the NFL Super Star Hall of Fame. In the game I was drafted by the Bills, I just finished the whole season. I am still practicing with the bills but I would like to play for the Bears, Can anyone tell me how I can get traded to the Bears or if I need to just a new one and hope that I get drafted by the bears? Thanks in advance.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shadowslayer225

[2]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 3
    How you do it is either finish up your second or third year (forgot which one) and that will finish up your contract with the Bills and random teams will try to sign you or you change your favorite team (when you start the game it ask you your favorite team) to the Bears and before the NFL Draft it asks you "Would you like to be drafted to your favorite team?" answer yes.

crazyforTV97

[3]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    shadowslayer225 wrote:
    How you do it is either finish up your second or third year (forgot which one) and that will finish up your contract with the Bills and random teams will try to sign you or you change your favorite team (when you start the game it ask you your favorite team) to the Bears and before the NFL Draft it asks you "Would you like to be drafted to your favorite team?" answer yes.

that's only on Madden 08

spongebobs1fan

[4]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 21
    huh i don't no youre best chance is to get lucky