Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

Big Spoilers For Monks Final Episode (DONT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW)

Tv9ShowFanatic

[1]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    I used to work at USA as a executive of advertising, I was privey though to be at the board meeting when they discuss the futures of shows exc. I recently switched networks to TNT and theyre is nothing stating I can't say the things I am about to say. The final episode and season will conclude with Trudys Killer being found. They are planning a big one but it will be a long the same storyline but a very special one and very suprising. They already know what the final scene will be and the plot of the final episode. I will tell you what I know. I believe either Captain Stottelmyer or Randy Disher or maybe Natalie Teeger will be found dead and Monk will go to solve the case when he finds the killer, the killer will also be the killer of Trudy. It will be a 2 part episode from 9:00 to 11:00 PM. They are also ending the show because writers are having trouble coming up with as creative episodes as expected. The final episode is also going to be shot in Vancouver in late May to keep from possible spoilers getting out. It will be in a closed studio. Only actors and staff will be allowed in and everyone will be on a "Gag Order". I also know some spoilers for the show Physch if anyone is interested please message me. I hope you all will be satisfied with the ending. Also TNT we are premering several new orgininal show i believe everyone should check it out much better than the crap on USA. Thank You.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Teresa1643

[2]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 5
    Funny. I would have thought that a former USA advertising executive would at least know how to spell Psych.

hapat

[3]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    hahahahaha yeah really though

TAZeisler

[4]Dec 11, 2008
    • level: 1
    Also, wouldn't the series finale be filmed at the end of 2009? (the second half of season 8 will be shown in Winter of 2010, so filming in May?) I smell early rumor-mongering.

darrel_ashley

[5]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    Wow there are so many grammatical errors in that kid's post. I highly doubt anyone would hire such an incompetent fool as an advertising executive....Plus that is a stupid ending to have one of those guys die....what a moron!

wingsabre

[6]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 13
    I think it's logical to assume that the series would end with Monk solving Trudy's murder. It looked like the producers were introducing Natalie to eventually be a love interest for Adrian, but it was clear that wouldn't work. If that had worked, then Monk could have solved Trudy's murder and moved on to a series finale where he married someone, but that's clearly not going to happen, so yeah he'll solve Trudy's murder in the last episode. For the other details, we'll see what happens.

haldrey

[7]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 22
    I counted at least seven.
    Edited on 01/12/2009 8:14am

txrabbit

[8]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 9
    Can you think of better ways to draw attention to yourself? A badly misspelled post while claiming to be an ad exec for a network just doesn't fly. Either get a life or a spellchecker.

Gislef

[9]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 100
    Was that before or after you were an assistant for Ms. Cross on Desperate Housewives and quit ABC?

Also in October 2008 you you weren't even sure when it was ending?, so it's not clear why you'd ask here if you were an advertising executive at USA.
    Edited on 01/13/2009 10:42am