I really want to recommend this self-help book :
Stop Obsessing! How to Overcome Your Obsessions and Compulsions written by Edna B. Foa and Reid Wilson Foreword by David H. Barlow which my psychologist gave me to read. My mother read it too. It's very good and has:
- Step-by-step programs for both mild and severe cases of OCD
- The most effective ways to help you let go of your obsessions and gain control over your compulsions
- New charts and fill-in guides to track progress and make exercises easier
- Questionnaires for self-evaluation and in-depth understanding of your symptoms
- Expert guidance for finding the best professional help
- The latest information about medications prescribed for OCD.
OK! I hope this help, because I know I would have appreciated this information sooner if I had the opportunity. I would be better already.
Sorry for bugging everyone one the other topic I swear I won't do it again!!!!
But you should give this book a try.