Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

Leaving??

dvdmann220

[1]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 2
    Why is one of USA's best shows leaving already? What the heck are you idiots thinking??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Grasswidow

[2]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 1
    I love this show, WHY woud they take it off. Now if they took House off, I would be OK with that, but Monk..... I wish they would change their minds on this on.

paige58

[3]Apr 24, 2009

My thought exactly!!!!! Monk is such a great show. Every single episode I've seen so far is

attention grabbing because the show is so well written and cast perfectly. So what are those idiots

thinking?? I get so angry when I finally discover a QUALITY show like MONK and my local network

channel decides to not run the show when they usually do and replace it with some airhead programming.

They do redeem themselves by running a double episode the following night!! These people in charge

of programming just don't get it. We need shows such as MONK that have substance and GOOD actors....

when will they 'get it'!!

paige58

[4]Apr 24, 2009

I was wondering about that myself when I saw in TV guide they took MONK off at 9pm Fri.nite!! What's wrong with the

programming staff. I never watched a full episode of House. I saw a little of it and hated the show. They need to put

Monk back on!!! Many of us are paying good money to watch TV don't we have a say in the programming?? Well,

we definitely should!!

kikimarie593

[5]Apr 25, 2009
    • level: 27
    Does anyone know exactly why Monk is done? Was it cancelled or did they figure it was just time for the show to end?