TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

Monk's relationship with Natalie

lilypad1907

[61]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    I haven't seen all of the episodes yet but if anyone was ever gonna get together i think it would have been monk and sherona. She called him adrian and was very firm with him, plus she always seemed jealous when he would flirt with other women like monica. and he didnt like it when she was dating either. I still don't think they would have gone in that direction but it would have made more sense to me. Natalie always calls him Mr. monk and she sucks up to him because he is her boss. its obvious he cares very much about natalie and also about sherona but it seems more in a family sense than romantic sense. Randy and Natalie together i could see but i really think it would ruin the show if Monk and Natalie were to get together. I think at the end after Trudy's murder is solved he should be with someone totally opposite of Trudy, dark hair, dark eyes that kind of thing. just my opinon though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

horvathgamer

[62]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    I hope they do end up together by the show's end. I don't think it is a question of Monk's feelings. As of right now Monk is still too in love with trudy to really pursue anything serious, but the signs are still there. I don't remember which episode, but I remember he and natalie are walking up to an old martial arts guy who is blindolded. Basically the guy correctly guesses that it is monk and an attractive woman with him. He says he knows that because of monk's accelerated heartbeat. I don't think they would have included that without some significance. I think the biggest question, is whether natalie sees him as more of a father figure. If it's not natalie i would almost like sherry? you know his old middle school crush to come back. that was one of my fav episodes.

Starwarder

[63]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 11
    Hints from the new season have been vaugue:

New House:Having Natalie drag the tub by herself, laziness or Monk wanting to watch her rear in motion?

Genius:Natalie suggests they kiss but swiftly retracts the offer.

Lotto Fever:Monk is definitly jealous, but still reluctant to comfort her in a physical manner.

Punch:Monks sees them staying together even after anticipating his failing the physical testing--as "welfare buddies."

kthevs

[64]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 2
    Can anyone even imagine Monk and Natalie having sex ? I wonder if she would call him Mr Monk the whole time.

lilypad1907

[65]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    kthevs wrote:
    Can anyone even imagine Monk and Natalie having sex ? I wonder if she would call him Mr Monk the whole time.

yeah seriously! he would like be wiping her off the whole time. i think they are good s friends but it would be awkward for them in a relationship. and i hate how she still calls him "mr. monk" after all this time and they have been through so much together. he is way more than a boss. it's one thing to call him mr monk in front of julie but not in private.