We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

Official Disucssion Thread: Mr. Monk and the Three Julies (Possible Spoilers)

casualviewer

[21]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 2

Kolic84 wrote:
    A small nitpick on my part: shouldn't the title be Mr. Monk and the *Four* Julies? There was the murderer's wife, the college student, Matt's mother, and Natalie's daughter. I realize it's an allusion to Mr. Monk and the Three Pies, but if we want to be technical (and I know Monk would be ;-)), there were four.

Technically, Matt's mother was "Juliet" so there were only three "Julies."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

slim324k

[22]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 12
    casualviewer wrote:

Kolic84 wrote:
    A small nitpick on my part: shouldn't the title be Mr. Monk and the *Four* Julies? There was the murderer's wife, the college student, Matt's mother, and Natalie's daughter. I realize it's an allusion to Mr. Monk and the Three Pies, but if we want to be technical (and I know Monk would be ;-)), there were four.

Also the mother had been dead for a while...the other's were recent in a string of. But I thought that for a minute, but only at first.

Kolic84

[23]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    slim324k wrote:
    casualviewer wrote:

Kolic84 wrote:

Also the mother had been dead for a while...the other's were recent in a string of. But I thought that for a minute, but only at first.

Good points, I just figured Matt's mother counted since Julie can be short for Juliet.

vginer

[24]Dec 29, 2008
    • level: 1

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I am from Spain (Europe), and I love the TV-Show "MONK".

About the chapter "Mr. Monk and the Three Julies", I am interested in the dialog between Randy and Monk at moment 7min:32sec (more or less). I have some gaps, and I hope you can help me to fill them. There I go:

RANDY: Actually, this kind of thing happens all the time, you know... Once I [???] course in Statistics, there was [a?] woman in Michigan that won the Lottery, and the next day she [was?] [???] by a shark.

MONK: What does that prove?

RANDY: I don't know, I [was?] [???] the class.

Can you help me to fill the gaps with the real original dialog???

Thank you very much in advance!!!