Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

Researchers at Georgia State University need your help with a study about Monk.

gsustudy

[1]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 1
    You are invited to volunteer in a research study examining people's responses to the USA TV series, Monk. This online survey asks for your opinions and feelings about Monk. You must be 18 years or older to participate. Thanks in advance for your assistance! Here is the link: http://www2.gsu.edu/~joucah/Monksurvey.html

Cynthia Hoffner, Associate Professor
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kravitzfan12

[2]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 34

Just wanted to let you know that I did participate in the survey. So your message was heard by at least one person!

Good luck!

ultimate-tv-fan

[3]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    I also participated in the survey, from my point of view, I mean an OC. I think the show it's very respectful about it, that's way I watch it, otherwise I would change the channel.

stuksbluegrass

[4]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    If you are studying OCD you need to check out the USA NETWORK MONK Community message boards to study a lot of posters that admit they have been diagnosed with OCD. I am a big fan of the show Monk so I go there to read the comments people make about the episodes. I don't post because the older women there attack anyone they don't agree with. There appears to be only one male fan that is allowed to hang around and he lives with his grandmother. Many are not employed and hang around posting all day long about a tv show every day for years. Crazy, crazy people. Check it out.