http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312172/board/nest/49950169- I was looking at this board and many people had a lot of interesting theories on as to what the Monk seires finale might be like. (Although I really am dreading it...) There was talk from producers that Adrian might die in the last episode. (Eeeeeeek..... I don't know if I would like that) What do you think should be in the last episode? Here's what I think should happen....
- Monk should find out who Trudy's killer is and have some sort of inner content with the punishment that they recieve.
- Monk should be reunited with Monica from Season 1 (Remember her?) and maybe even start to date her? (Something would have obiously had to happen to her husband.)
- Monk should really see Tommy again. It really wouldn't be as special without him.
- Monk should be able to cope with some of his phobias a bit easier.
- Monk should be content with his job- Whether it be he is reinstated, or is still a consultant they should make him happy with it.
- Like in Mr. Monk vs. The Cobra, when Monk finds Trudy's killer, he should be able to see her. She should say that she's proud of him, loves him, and that he's given her the justice she deserves.
- They should end it after Monk sees Trudy.