Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

The episodes concerning Trudy's murder?

OrdogToxin

[1]Aug 18, 2009
    • level: 18

Hello everybody,

I was a big fan of Monk for its first three or four years, but life got in the way and, well, that's the way of things. Now, I want to catch up on my favorite running storyline of the show before it ends this Fall, and I was wondering if someone could provide me with a list of the episodes of Monk concerning Trudy's murder? I want to know which episodes to order from Netflix, from beginning to end. I remember the NYC episode with the bomber, and some Dale The Whale, but I wanted the whole list if someone could provide it. I suppose they might have even resolved that plotline by now, and if so I guess it won't have to do with the finale...arrgh, so far behind!

Anywho, thanks in advance to any and every one who helps out, and have a wonderful night all!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

horvathgamer

[2]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 8

Okay, are you looking for the ones with subtle hints, or the major stuff. I'll go with the major stuff, I'm sorry for not having the names of the episodes in all cases.

The episode where monk is in jail (this is more of the setup for the first major episode but it's a great one).

Monk goes to New York. (this follows right after the ^ episode).

And finally you've got the two part finale of season 6. Honestly these are some of the best episodes of the entire show. I think it's called monk on the run or something like that.

JesseTehSkox

[3]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    I believe the names of those episodes are "Mr. Monk Goes to Jail", "Mr. Monk Takes Manhattan", and "Mr. Monk Is On the Run", for clarification. And those are all the major Trudy episodes - they haven't been making the Trudy plotline a terribly big priority in recent seasons, though supposedly it is, in fact, supposed to be resolved by the end of this season.