We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Monk Forums

USA (ended 2009)

The final episode

MagicalMeow

[1]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 2

Hi all, I think all of us here are hoping Monk finally solvs his wifes murder. Providing they do go that route, I think the final episode should be a double one. Now I was thinking about the last part of the episode, when he has got 'the guy'.

Monk goes to bed, falls asleep and dreams... we see his dream. In his dream we see Monk meating Trudy for the first time, events leading up to it etc. And the events leading up to his first day as a police man. We see Monk on his first day etc. It skips by a few years and we see him solving cases (not in great detail though) all of this leads up to the events of the day Trudy gets killed, and this day is shown in more detail. Eventually we see her car exploding.

Monk wakes up "Trudy!" She is sitting on the bed with him, she tells him it's ok now that she is at rest etc etc. Episode fades to black, with "Trudy Monk 1969 - 1997"

and roll credits with the song he plays at her grave on the first ep.

What does anyone else think? THe dates... I think are correct but don't get mad if they are not hehe

I think Monk will be a TV show remembered for years to come, it's rare a great TV show goes on for this long without being axed!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MagicalMeow

[2]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 2
    Anyone here? helloooo

BTRAV

[3]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 27
    Mr. Monk and The End is a two-part episode, according to the guide.