Monk

Mr. Monk and the Daredevil

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Aug 24, 2007 on USA

• Monk has to endure his nemesis, Harold, being praised for being a local "hero" when he is actually supplanting him.

I just hated it. I'm sick of this plots where all kind of bad things happen to Adrian and all that he can do about it is stare at them all helpless. It seems that he can never make it right, he can't even be slightest happy.

Harold takes all the undeserved glory in the end, no matter the fake is revealed. Harold also has the wife that Adrian lost, and now even his son is proud of him. Plus, he have a brand new inheritance. While Adrian is a real hero and nobody cares; he's alone, his friends kind of pity him more than love him, and also he's broke. He is stuck in his sick condition and has no luck.

For God's sake, it was Harold who risked his life for their shrink! He even earned the 10:00 sesions for this. Why the hell is Harold life better than Adrian's on every account, when the show is called Monk?? Why does he keep defeating the main character, when Harold should be less than a supplementary funny one??

I apreciate a good rivality, and I don't wan't characters to have a perfect life at all. But this is way too much for me. I used to love this show, really. However, after this episode I think I'm done. I'm no longer watching Monk anymore.