Monk

Mr. Monk and the End - Part I

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2009 on USA

• Monk's Final Days

There really isn't much I can say about this one but I'll just say that it's one of the best and most emotional episodes of the show I've seen.

Death is always the last thing we would think would happen to any hero or superhero. It's not to say that in most situations they always get into it couldn't happen but when it happens it really hits us hard because it's something we didn't expect and shows how truly human heroes and superheroes.

I'll admit it really made my heart sink knowing that Monk has very little time to live, and due to how bad the current sittuation which gives us no guarentees of any reasurance and the fact this is just one of the final episodes I'm litterally worried about Monk's life because anything seems possible right now.

It's really in little moments that create the emotion mainly with the minor characters with Monk. I really loved what Stolomyer said when both Randy and him had a drink, that Monk was too human which was why he was not just a good detective but a great human being as well, Stolomyer is right. And that part where he had that present from his wife he never opened for a long time and seeing Natile cry put tears in my eyes.

To be continued.