Monk

Mr. Monk On Wheels

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 16, 2009 on USA

• CHIPS!

This episode of Monk was a little bit better than last week's.In the previous episode i had high expectations because the appearance of a second brother should have been a big deal.This week we didn't have an episode that was important in terms of character development but nonetheless we has some great moments.Adrian for most of the time was moaning like hell and Shalhoub is damn good at sulking isn't he?However i liked that he realised the error if his ways and gave Natalie the recognition she deserved(even for 2 minutes!).You know what was great about that?He didn't need Dr Kroger or Dr Bell to do it.If Monk is going to take steps forward,one good idea is to start using the psychiatrist less and less.Other than that,Randy was once again gold with his lines.I think we missed seeing him and the Captain in last week's episode.This was goos episode for Natalie too.She got some deserved screen time and hopefully her relationship with Adrian will go a level higher.I just hope that they can get over what happened in the end!Nonetheless it was an improvement from last week and i hope we get even better ones in the final run in.