Monster by Mistake

YTV (ended 2000)

Monster by Mistake Fan Reviews (2)

• This was a good show.

I used to watch this show when I was pretty young and I haven't seen it in years. I would like to see it again, but I guess that's not possible. The episodes aren't available anywhere online and that's probably the most easiest access I'd have to this show.

Oh well, despite not having seen Monster by Mistake in years, I can still remember what it was about fairly clearly. Of course, you can just read the TV show summary on this very website, so I suppose I do not need to tell you about that?

Alright.

I actually really enjoyed this show when it used to come on TV. It was an entertaining show, especially for young kids, which was exactly what I was when Monster by Mistake aired.

The characters were easy to relate to and prettylikable. Was there anyone who didn't enjoy seeing Johnny the Ghost on screen or didn't enjoy singing along with the Monster by Mistake opening while it was playing?

• I love this show! It's comical and has good animation!

This Show is one of my favorite on YTV! The animation is quite good and the plots are interesting. There is some comedy in this show as well and it is very original. This Show has been on YTV for some time and I'm glad they started to make new epidodes. The movie this show is based on is great, although I haven't seen it on YTV for a while. Although some people don't like this show because it may seem childish, many older people still do. Overall, I find this show very animated, funny, interesting, and original. I am glad YTV kept it runnig for so long.