Monster Quest

Wednesday 10:00 PM on The History Channel Premiered Oct 31, 2007 In Season

Monster Quest Fan Reviews (6)

• idiots search for non-existent creatures..

This is one of those show you watch to laugh at and make yourself feel better because at least you aren't one of these people going off to find the Chupacabra or Moth Man. It has the same formula each time. Dramatic discussion that Creature X is out there and it has been spotted all over. Witness have seen it (although most are very very far away or it was at night) and video footage is grainy. If a captured "specimen" is available it turns out to be a mutated normal animal. If they go into the woods and set up cameras to take pictures they will hype up the footage before commercial only to reveal is is nothing more than a deer. No creature is ever found. Video evidence is always easily explained or discredited.

Only one I think is an actual real creature is the giant squid. Others are hoaxes or mis-identifications.
  • Hmm for a show about a bunch of wierdos looking for the likes of bigfoot it's not that bad...

Monsterquest is of course, a show about monster chasers going around trying to prove that thier monster of the week is in fact real. It's a bit ridclious actually, especially when one considers the fact it airs on The History Channel. I never really paid too much mind to this show, that is until a certain crazy Intergrated Science I Honors teacher, made us do (a completly off unit, off topic) persuasive essay paper either in support or against the existence of a creature in cryptozology using science fact/effidence (I said CRAZY teacher, right?). Anyways, monsterquest was a suggested source and I took to watching I few episodes. I found it suprsingly entertaining, and there's something amusing about trying to figure out what REALLY made the big footprint or what REALLY killed that lady's dog. You can't take it too seriously, but really it's a decent show (that helped me get an A on that paper:D)
  • pretty goood

This scientifically interesting History Channel show takes a look at some of the worlds most (and least) talked about unexplained phenomena's. I started watching it beacause of the title (Monster Quest), just sounds cool to me. I am here to tell you these guys get in deep. They send a professional team of scientists and local guides out, and for about a week they set up camp and cameras, just trying to catch a glimpse of what ever it is that is making people go bananas. I feel this show is a solid watch. I generally turn away from reality shows, because I feel they are taking away from good old fashioned television. I live in the real world, I don't need to see it on TV as well. However from the git go Monster Quest has had me hooked. So if you are looking for a show, with just the right amount of possible fantasy, but completely down to earth, and if you don't mind finding out if a fantasy favorite creature of yours is real or not, and if not what it really is, then Monster Quest will not let you down.
  • cool show

awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome
  • This show is Ok. The one thing i really dislike about this show is that most of the time they don't find any good evidance that those things exist.

5.8
    This show is a fine show and i'm being genorous. I think it is a waste of money because most of the time these people on this show don't find any good evidance that these things exist. I only watch this show when there is nothing else on. I might reccomend this show to people if you have nothing else to do. The show doesn't show any evidance and when it is say pictures or videos they are usually so old they are low quality and become to pixalated when they are zoomed. But it is a decent show in my eyes.
  • Monster Quest is a History Channel show, now it its 2nd season. It takes a scientific view on all the things people are claiming go bump in the night.