Monster Warriors Forums

YTV (ended 2008)

What level do I need to be before I can post a Monster Warriors review?

mgkchan

[1]Jun 17, 2007
    • level: 26

What level do I have to be before successfully posting a Monster Warriors review? I am level 15 and I am having difficulties finding an edit field, combo box or check boxes to enter a score.

Thanks

Matthew

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dilan94

[2]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 18
    I'm sorry, can you repeat yourself.

Are you having difficultys getting the review page to load, or editing. Your level seems okay, just repeat yourself. Btw, can you post reviews in other shows?

mgkchan

[3]Jul 24, 2007

I am a visually impaired person that uses a screenreader named JAWS to access my computer independently. I am told on the help forum and suggest an idea

forums in tv.com that the score is added by using a mouse to click on a part of a pie. My screenreader when doing keystrokes to imitate a mouse seems

to view the entire pie as a single graphic. Until tv.com puts either a combo box to toggle down, check boxes to check or an edit field to enter score,

I (without sighted help) am unable to independently add a score or a review. If you want to know my visual impairment is Retinitis Pigmentosa and thus

rely on sounds and dialogue to enjoy tv. I do have some sight, it is the area in the middle that is missing. I use braille and braille music, a cane and a vibrating device and other items and devices.

Thanks

Matthew

mgkchan

[4]Jul 24, 2007

In relations to the by the way question, the non-accessible parts are related to entering a score e.g. score entering and review entering. Anything that does not rely on that pie graphic and uses an edit field, combo box or check boxes are very accessible e.g. notes, quotes, trivia, show summary, episodes, cast and crew (time consuming), and replying to this message and so on.

Thanks

Matthew