Monsterquest Forums

Wednesday 9:00 PM on The History ChannelIn Season

Looking forward to this week's Sasquatch episode

MrShotShot

[1]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 15

I'll admit that this show has grown on me a bit since it first started airing last year.

I'm very excited to see this week's Sasquatch revisited episode. I'm really curious as to whether or not they'll go back to the many loose ends they left after the first part aired - see my review of that episode for my thoughts.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Nov 12, 2008
    • level: 61
    As am I. I have been looking forward to this episode ever since I first heard of it back in summer. I am dying to know the results, and hope they get something on film for once.

TheDiamondDog

[3]Nov 13, 2008

(On film meaning more than the Patterson footage, and pics in a book I have)

Anyways, I was pretty dissappointed from the episode. I got pretty bored. Nothing new and nothing happened.

I guess there shall be a Part III in the future.

DOMOJITA

[4]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 18
    i agree with you on this one it was pretty boring hasent there been sightings of bigfoot killing humans or something fun not that killing humans is fun i ment something that dusent make bigfoot seem so predictable and "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG" if there is a part 3 and its just as boring as the last iam gunna kick there ass.

TheDiamondDog

[5]Nov 20, 2008

I've never heard of Bigfoot killing humans. I've have read stories of Bigfoot carrying people off. One of the most famous stories is about that. I'm sure they could and maybe have. Normally, the Bigfoot creatures throw rocks, makes sounds, or watch. Sometimes they approach, sometimes they don't. They're curious. But anything can become violent.

I read all this on a website, from different people's accounts. Great site too.

Edited on 11/20/2008 1:59pm