Moonlight Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Anybody unable to watch episode on CBS.com?

abqphotog

[1]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 3

On CBS.com website page for Moonlight, http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/moonlight/ one is supposed to be able to watch the full episodes. I click on the Video link and their video player window opens up, then I click on Full Episodes, then "Episode 101" or "Episode 102" but neither seems to work. I'd tried this earlier at my work computer, which is a PC, and I had the same problem as I'm having here at home on my Mac.

I wasn't able to be home to catch tonight's episode and I stupidly forgot to ask my roomie to record it for me....AAARGH!! Has anyone else tried to watch the episodes via cbs.com?

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now...*whimper whimper*

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kick3

[2]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    I had that problem too. It also happened when I tried to watch Numb3rs.

Swordstress

[3]Oct 12, 2007
    • level: 4
    Maybe the CBS system was down.

Swordstress

[4]Oct 12, 2007
    I just went over there, and you have to go to the Moonlight page, then click video, then it will bring up promos first. You need to go to the top of the vid screen and click Full Episodes, the go down to Moonlight and click that. It will bring up both new Moonlight eps! I'm watching 1.02 right now!

vampiregirl101

[5]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 8
    If you live in Canada you can't watch full episodes of any show on CBS. It only works if you live in the U.S. That sucks because I really want to watch the episodes again!

Lisann71

[6]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    I thought it was just me.....I can watch part one out of all of the episodes.....the player locks up and keeps part two, three, and four away from me! Anybody able to watch the WHOLE episode?
    Edited on 11/17/2007 3:23pm

VampInterview

[7]Nov 17, 2007
    living in Canada is good...except for the fact that all my favorite shows are american, so i can't watch them online...

SG1andAhalf

[8]Nov 17, 2007
    I am in Florida and each week on the CBS home page after a new episode aires an older one is dropped. Right now I think the only ones you can watch are 105- 108. There are only 4 available at a time. Which is a bummer because I wasn't taping in the beginning. I would LOVE to see the first and second episodes. If anyone has taped all of them on DVD and would be willing to make copies for all us nice peeps, I know I would be very grateful and pay for your trouble.....

LuvmyMick

[9]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    You can download the episodes to your PC from Amazon.com for $1.89 per episode. I think Itunes also has them available to download for $1.98 per episode.

Colby_Chandler

[10]Nov 17, 2007
    Swordstress wrote:
    I just went over there, and you have to go to the Moonlight page, then click video, then it will bring up promos first. You need to go to the top of the vid screen and click Full Episodes, the go down to Moonlight and click that. It will bring up both new Moonlight eps! I'm watching 1.02 right now!

That's completely wrong. I clicked video, but the top of the vid screen doesn't say "full episodes". Do us all a favor, just post the direct link to the video.

Kelly710

[11]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    There seems to be a glitch on the Moonlight site -- you can only watch the first 5 minutes of Episode 8.

I went to Veoh, too -- same thing.

I may have to buy this episode from Amazon -- I had bad reception last night and I thinked I missed some things, so I wanted to watch it again today.

tubpat

[12]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 12
    Its very easy and cheap to purchase from Amazon. I purchased the whole series and each week the new one is downloaded to my PC. So now I have it on my DVR and my PC. I need that security. Amazon is only 1.98 per episode and well worth it. You can purchase by episode or all. I've had trouble with the CBS site since they started changing it (a good sign). I do watch the recaps for little 2 minute pick me ups. They are clever and the trafficlets CBS know there is interest. So sorry for anyone who missed this last episode.

xangel1angelx

[13]Nov 17, 2007
    Buy em at Amazon.com or itunes. Is it really that hard ppl?

sosoCraig

[14]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 14
    Innertube wasn't working earlier, I tried it from work. I haven't tried it since I got home... I hope it's working!