Moonlight Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

CBS and moonlight

Yossi1007

[1]Sep 14, 2011
    • level: 2

I AM serious someone is gotta send them the series link on tv.com to show them how the forum actively want more seasons of moonlight!!!!

once something have a demand i dont see any reason why not creating it!!

show them your demandings for moonlight continuing and preferably before the actors get old

the actors were perfect and believable(unlike the actor that plays sookie in true-blood)

they need to create season 2 where beth is bitten and turned into a vempire and they become a pair of investigators!! because of one reason...

we are sick of all these vemp movies and shows where the main vemp won't bite the girl and turn her!

so if they do that it will be new and innovative (like this series should be!!!)

please return it!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

silverscreenluv

[2]Jan 15, 2012
    • level: 5

The problem of course being that Alex O'Loughlin is currently on Hawaii 5-O. I guess I could sacrifice my Monday night awesomeness if it meant Moonlight would come back. CBS was ahead of its time until it second-guessed itself. I was unbelievably angry when Moonlight was cancelled. Maybe Moonlight fans should jump on Jericho fans' bandwagon, only instead of nuts we could send fake fangs. Not as pithy, but at least the sentiment would be the same.

PinkChampagne

[3]Feb 11, 2012
    • level: 2

I was angry, too... and I don't think they will ever continue Moonlight unless Alex's new show goes off the air, and probably not even then... you're right, they second-guessed themselves right before everyone jumped on the vampire bandwagon (Twilight, for example)... I know they've been kicking their own arses ever since & rightfully so.

JasmineHR

[4]May 26, 2012
    • level: 34
    It's extremely rare for any show to come back but because of the whole vampire craze, if Alex didn't have his own show, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a rare exception that networks would at least talk about bringing back.

Unfortunately, the show was a few years too only. If only the show had started a year or two ago, I think it would have been a huge hit.