Moonlight Forums

CBS (ended 2008)

Moonlight soundtrack?

  • Avatar of charmedchick3

    charmedchick3

    [1]Nov 14, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    Hi!  
    I love the music that is used on Moonlight.  Does anyone know what the soundtrack is?  
    It's played briefly during the opening credits as the moon is shown.  
    I'm hooked onto it and really curious as to where it's from.  It sounds so familiar...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of VampInterview

    VampInterview

    [2]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 103
    i don't think it is anyhting in particular, just some cool opening sound for the show...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sigmatao777

    sigmatao777

    [3]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Hi the soundtrack:

    01 Taking Chances Celine Dion
    02 Forever and Ever Amen 8mm
    03 All The World Fauxliage
    04 Vanished Front Line Assembly
    05 Into Dust Mazzy Star
    06 Believe The Bravery
    07 The Bird and the Worm The Used
    08 Sleep Meiko
    09 Let It Go Fauxliage
    10 Under Under
    11 The Collapse Kill Hannah
    12 The Mating Game Bitter:Sweet
    13 Kingdom Dave Gahan
    14 Drowning Stereophonics
    15 Together The Kin
    16 Dead End Street (Edit) Varano
    17 Mr. Self Destruct Nine Inch Nails
    18 Look After You The Fray

    Enjoy...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LanaG79

    LanaG79

    [4]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 318
    The show's composer is Trevor Morris . He said there should be a soundtrack release if there's a season 2.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TesserT

    TesserT

    [5]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 11/13/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 6,147
    Music postings should be kept under the Music thread - this way anyone looking for music can head there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TesserT

    TesserT

    [6]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 11/13/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 6,147

    sigmatao777 wrote:
    Hi the soundtrack: 01 Taking Chances Celine Dion 02 Forever and Ever Amen 8mm 03 All The World Fauxliage 04 Vanished Front Line Assembly 05 Into Dust Mazzy Star 06 Believe The Bravery 07 The Bird and the Worm The Used 08 Sleep Meiko 09 Let It Go Fauxliage 10 Under Under 11 The Collapse Kill Hannah 12 The Mating Game Bitter:Sweet 13 Kingdom Dave Gahan 14 Drowning Stereophonics 15 Together The Kin 16 Dead End Street (Edit) Varano 17 Mr. Self Destruct Nine Inch Nails 18 Look After You The Fray Enjoy...
    Check out the Show Music thread for all the Moonlight episode and promo music.

    Also Moonlight-Archive.com and Moonlightline.com maintain pretty good lists.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alanafr

    alanafr

    [7]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    hi,

    I'm french, and thank you very much.

    In France, found this information about moonlight soundtrack is very difficult because this TV show is unknow for the present in my country . I love it

    My favorite song is Together/ the kin. I think it illustrate very well the relationship between Beth and Mick

    Excuse me for my english, I learn this language with TV show like Moonlight.

    Edited on 03/26/2008 2:07pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bookangel

    bookangel

    [9]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 11/24/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 221
    alanafr wrote:

    hi,

    I'm french, and thank you very much.

    In France, found this information about moonlight soundtrack is very difficult because this TV show is unknow for the present in my country . I love it

    My favorite song is Together/ the kin. I think it illustrate very well the relationship between Beth and Mick

    Excuse me for my english, I learn this language with TV show like Moonlight.

    You're doing great! Glad to have you as part of our community.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of willieone

    willieone

    [10]Mar 27, 2008
    • member since: 01/14/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,634
    TesserT wrote:
    Music postings should be kept under the Music thread - this way anyone looking for music can head there.
    The show music thread above should answer most of your questions!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of iam2iq4u

    iam2iq4u

    [11]Mar 27, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 86
    alanafr wrote:

    hi,

    I'm french, and thank you very much.

    In France, found this information about moonlight soundtrack is very difficult because this TV show is unknow for the present in my country . I love it

    My favorite song is Together/ the kin. I think it illustrate very well the relationship between Beth and Mick

    Excuse me for my english, I learn this language with TV show like Moonlight.

    Welcome alanafr, and your English is fine. Good to know the information about the soundtrack and the music thread.

    Edited on 03/27/2008 6:56am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alanafr

    alanafr

    [12]Mar 28, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3

    thank all of you for your welcome

    does exist a CD with this soundtrack, I would like to buy it ?

    Edited on 03/28/2008 5:04am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TesserT

    TesserT

    [13]Mar 28, 2008
    • member since: 11/13/07
    • level: 75
    • rank: Rowdy Roddy Piper
    • posts: 6,147
    alanafr wrote:

    thank all of you for your welcome

    does exist a CD with this soundtrack, I would like to buy it ?

    Hi, no CD to date. If and when it is, the info will be posted under the Show Music thread!
    Edited on 03/28/2008 5:45am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.