Moonlight

The Ringer

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 2007 on CBS

• Mick meets a woman who is the dead ringer to his dead ex-wife Corraline at the scene of a fire. After the woman's, Morgan, camera's are stolen, Mick teams up with her to recover them with a secret agenda to expose her as Corraline.

A terriffic episode! We get to delve deeper into Mick's past and learn more about His and Corraline's relationship. The plot shows a darker side to Mick as he is ever so determined to expose Corraline, maybe a little to determined after he attacks her in his vampire form. We also learn how old Josef is, which gives us more of an idea of the life that he has lived and maybe why he is content with his vampirism.This episode i feel has put a strain on Mick and Beth's relationship through Mick's facination with 'Morgan'. The plot is sound and offers Mick reason to believe that Morgan is Corraline, but snatches it away, but still reveals Morgan to be Corraline to the viewers which should make an interesting next episode. Overall it contains vital information if you want to continue watching this show.