Moonlight

The Ringer

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 2007 on CBS

• Mick becomes obsessed with a woman he meets at a crime scene, a woman with an striking resemblance to his dead ex-wife Coraline.

This wasn't a great episode. Prior to this episode Moonlight has been a great and extremely enjoyable series. Last weeks episode was particularly excellent, but this following episode was not really up there with the standard last weeks episode set. I mean that is not to say that the episode was completely terrible, it just wasn't my favourite. For one: due to Mick's new found obsession with "Morgan" the episode lacked the quality Mick/Beth time that I so sincerely love. The case of the week wasn't as interesting as they have been in past episodes. So that was a little disappointing because it did not live up to the standard of excellence to which I've become accustomed. Thank goodness for Josef. If it wasn't for him then this episode would have very much have disappointed me. He really bought some light comedy to the episode, which might just have been a little bit redeeming for the episode as a whole.