Moonlighting

Maddie's Turn to Cry (3)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 03, 1987 on ABC

• Part 3 to this Sam mess and things seem to be starting to become good for David! Maybe! :)

The current case gets solved but not before Sam asks Maddie to marry him and Maddie leaves him in the middle of the night to talk to David in his very spacious living room. She wants to know what he came to talk to her about when joined Sam and Maddie on their date the other night. The two actually kiss and when things seem to be going somewhere a light bulb goes off in Maddie's head that the recent suicide they witness just might be murder. David even looks at the camera and expresses his disappointment before the big ending. Another big chase scene to catch the bad guys or bad guy and gal ends the episode. Gary Cole plays the bad guy in this one. Some might remember him from a couple shows, Midnight Caller and American Gothic where he played Sheriff Buck. That's is another one of my favorite shows which sadly only lasted a year. A great series which seem to not get as much credit as it should have. Believe it or not it was created by Shaun Casidy! Boggles the mind doesn't it? My mother has an old record of his. Anyways, back to the right show. Maddie seems to be having so much fun with David she completely forgets about Sam at home...well until she mentions going home. Yay! At least she doesn't really care for him! Haha! Maybe some good things are in store for this couple. Well, of course there are but how long does that last and how long does the ratings last afterwards? You know the answer to those questions I'm sure ! Oh well. Up next the big finale it says. Oh may, Moonlighting curse time I dare say?