Moral Orel

Dumb

Aired Monday 12:00 AM Oct 29, 2008 on Adult Swim

• I am actually the same person who gave this episode a 4/10 rating, below. That was back in 2008, when I knew nothing about the series Moral Orel...

I am actually the same person who gave this episode a 4/10 rating, below. That was back in 2008, when I knew nothing about the series Moral Orel. "Dumb" was the first episode I saw late one night while flipping through the channels, and as you can see from my initial review, I was pretty lost afterwards and had no idea about the characters or the brief references to other story lines in the series (for example, Orel's hunting trip, Coach Stopframe's obsession with Clay, Bloberta's encounter with Doctor Potterswheel). Now, after several months of slowly discovering the show, waiting every weeknight in anticipation for 12:15 am (completely skipping Robot Chicken)...now I know better, and I've come back to give this episode the rating it truly deserves.

If it weren't for long stretches of insomnia in the fall of 2008 I might never have discovered this wonderful show. "Dumb" left me pretty confused at first, but within a week of watching more episodes of Morel Orel I was completely hooked. I discovered the show in its third and final season, when the Adult Swim network decided to cancel orders for new episodes (a really "dumb" decision, with even "dumber" reasons for doing so). I may have been a latecomer to Moral Orel, but I'm now one of its biggest fans.