User Score: 0
In the end, Orel's wife seems to be Christina from the episodes "The Lord's Prayer" and "Closeface".
The woman who is apparently Orel's wife seems to be Christina from the episode "The Lord's Prayer" and "Closeface".
It is revealed that Clay Puppington is the mayor of Moralton.
On the newspapers, all of the articles say "Blah dee blah dee".
- UNWANTED CHEATER ON THE LOOSE! Husbands All Over Town Irritated.
- Forceful Adulterer Prowls Moralton
- TOWN UNCOMFORTABLE WITH RAMPANT SEX CRIMES: "Talking about this may be inevitable"
- MORALTON PAPERS FORCED TO PRINT THE WORD "RAPE"!!! "We can't ignore this anymore..."
- RUDOLPH VALENTINO STRIKES AGAIN! 36 year old housewife: "He forced me into my first orgasm!"
- DON('T) JUAN STILL ON THE PROWL! Irked Husband: "I don't even know what to do with my sp--"
- HUSBANDS FINALLY FED UP WITH RAPES! "The little woman just hasn't been herself lately"
- VICTIMS SHARE COMMON CHARACTERISTICS: All Had Their Doors Unlocked
- SERIAL RAPIST IS ON THE LOOSE! This Time It's Not Orel
- EIGHTH VICTIM! Local Teacher, Agnes Sculptham: Brave vigilante Act brings rapist to justice!
After Orel shoots the gun, Clay says that he shot his last two bottles of alcohol. However, later when Clay is pointing the gun around everywhere, the tent for his alcohol has a few full bottles there.
During the opening credits in Chruch, Orel is seen to just be praying.
In the opening credits, Orel's mother, Bloberta, is holding two fingers behind Orel's head.
A repeat broadcast of Link McMissun can be heard on the radio when Orel and Clay are driving to the Moralton Nature Reserve. Link McMissun and his radio show were from the "Geniusis" episode.
The closing credits shows Jesus breaking out of a cage and then a large blue bird attacking him and another woman. Magically, two assault rifles appear with Jesus and his companion shotting down the bird. The bird falls down onto a man being hanged upside down with blood pouring down.
Products seen within the film include Keep-U-Busy: Stain Remover & Stain Creator; Simply Aerosol: Nothing to Spray but Have That Aerosol Itch?; Happy Bad Clowns: Anti Depressants; Insta-Boil: Don't Wait for your Water to Boil.
Although not explicitly stated, previous episodes indicate that Reverend Putty's time with the prostitutes brings an end to his virginity.
The church display sign reads "If it Were'nt for Jesus, You'd Be Reading This Backwards."
Reverend Putty is masturbating over a Protestant Clothing & Accessories catalogue.
When the Puppingtons are driving in the car during the first scene, it is obvious that the buildings in the background are flat 2-D fronts, and that they do not have rooms inside.
The closing credits shows the animation of the Jesus Fish symbol being moved around by Jesus. Jesus makes the symbol explode and then re-appear as himself. He continues to morph into larger objects and then whip somebody with Mary eventually coming on to the screen.
The Moralton Gazette newspaper headline reads "Moralton Beseiged with Syphilis, Gonorrhea Epidemic!"
The opening credits shows Orel throwing a baseball towards the camera. God catches it, and then throws it back down to Orel.
Tommy, from the episode "God's Blunders" makes a re-appearance in this episode with a helmet on.
Dale Armature only has one eyebrow.
No results found.
No results found.
No results found.
moral dilemmas, for cynics, cult brainwashing, Adult, child stars