Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit Forums

Sunday 1:30 AM on Adult SwimBetween Seasons

Episode 10: "Hero and Soil" Discussion Thread

Fronzel

[1]Nov 4, 2008
    • level: 15

Whew, Chagum's a smart cookie, isn't he?

Yet I wonder why he went from detached interest to advocacy like that.

Regardless, it's nice to spend an episode on Chagum rather than Balsa. He's been pretty much a bean-bag for a while.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fisher100000

[2]Nov 5, 2008
    • level: 8
    Yeah, it was cool how he picked up on everything very quickly. But, for all his confidence at the roulette game, I swear he did a little "whew" when he won back his necklace!! Also, I do get that Touya was glad to see Balsa and Chagum, but, jeez, does he have to yell out their names? In very public places?? Maybe those are fairly common names in their country, but all it takes is one wrong pair of ears and PFFT, games up and it's time to move on again.... Well, looks like that's it for awhile, unless the AS schedule was not right (the date at the top said September 23; the previous was October 20th I believe). Guess we'll see on Saturday....

MajLorne

[3]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 21
    I agree, that was stupid of him to yell out her name like that and going to Chagum and saying he's still alive. What a way to blow their cover...

Kallissa_Vic

[4]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    Yea, touya shouting out their names wasn't a bright ideea, but as balsa demonstrated in an earlier episode no one would really believe it.
    I have to say it was a fantastic episode. For once Chagum comes out of his shell for a while. But he still doesn't fit in, the way he sorta talked down on them. I forgot what he said but it was something like you commoners? maybe? I don't remember, but it was a big give away that he wasn't normal.