Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit Forums

Sunday 1:30 AM on Adult SwimBetween Seasons

Will Miss Last Episode. No Way To Record. Help!!!!

Abriel004

[1]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 8
    I may end up missing the series finale of Moribito: Guardian Of The Spirit because i will be at a hotel that has a lineup which is 3 hours ahead of Adult Swim's scheduled timeslot. There will be no way to record the show. Can you tell me if they plan on rerunning this episode in the future Please help. I'd rather not have to resort to the dvd in order to watch the episode if i can avoid it because rental places don't always have anime and the ones that do Never have the complete collections of it.. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Have a nice night.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

john380

[2]Dec 21, 2009
    • level: 4
    Hi, I have no idea if Adult Swim will ever replay this great series again so please try this link: http://dubhappy.com/anime/moribito/ They are a few episodes behind but it should be there soon. Someone may also post it on youtube as well. Hope you have a nice holiday season! Cheers, John

MajLorne

[3]Dec 22, 2009
    • level: 21
    I'm finally glad to see the finale. Very nice and sad because it is over. But at least it was a nice send off for the show. So after 2 failed tries, the 3rd time is the charm. I just dunno if they'll reair this again.
    The only 3 guarenteed shows are Bleach, Inuyasha and FMA. The others are 'up in the air'.