Morning Joe

Weekdays 6:00 AM on MSNBC Premiered May 09, 2007 In Season

thefanof

Morning Joe Fan Reviews (163)

2.7
  • Morning Schmo

Mika and Joe, the make-believe feminist and the VP wannabe are a disgrace. Pontificating, bullying, and talking out of both sides of their inconsequential mouths. What's worse are the hacks and hangers on that populate the show. As meek as Mika and unwilling to face up to Scarborough in any meaningful way. The show has become an endless Trump circus, implicitly and/or explicitly extolling his values while once in a very rare while attacking him to make the appearance that they are not in his pocket. What a shame that MSNBC sees fit to keep such trash on air.
  • Joe Trump

Morning Joe has been awful for a long time now. The whole tone of the show is snide and cynical, as if they are sooooo smart and everyone else is sooooo stupid. Joe is a self-involved blowhard. Maybe he talks about nothing but Trump because he can relate to Trump given that they seem to be similar personality types: both are insecure, loud-mouths,adolescent, bullies, narcissists, negative, and greedy. Mika adds nothing but silly faces and reading other people's writing aloud, and occasional uninformed, inarticulate opinions. What first bothered me were Mika's non-stop rants against Clinton. Mika clearly despises her. Then the constant Trump worship began. I noticed none of the panel would push back against the Clinton hate nor the Trump love fest. We could be having a thoughtful, reasoned, useful conversation about the political race. But no, we have only one-sided bombastic craziness spouted from Joe's tiny mouth each morning, with others being shouted down by him, interrupted, or mocked. Awful! I stopped watching MSNBC many, many months ago. I now watch CNN in the morning. Alisyn Camerota and Chris Cuomo are really pretty good. If you haven't checked them out - give them a look!
  • The ongoing Morning Rump show

I can't stand watching the Morning Joe show anymore. Joe has the biggest mouth I've ever heard - ranting and raving all the time and giving himself self-congratulatory pats on the back (didn't we say so? and so on). Mika makes the most silly faces and snide comments, and attacks Hillary all the time. She even complimented Trump one time for pedaling his products at one of his rallies! Hardly any of their guests push back on their very biased discussion. This show is not worth watching - Cuomo on CNN at least tries to give a balanced and sane perspective about people. It was such a turnoff to see Joe and Mika laughing about Ted Cruz's encounter with the Trump supporter - their display showed real bullies in action. Wonder how they tell their kids not to be bullies (they probably don't). It was great when Rob Reiner appeared as a guest and he took Mika and Joe to task for their support for Trump. Willie Geist asked Reiner to explain the millions of people who like what they hear from Trump. Reiner answered, 'There are a lot of RACIST people in this country. ' Scarborough said, 'Oh, my God, did you just say that?' Then asked if he thought all Trump voters were racists. Reiner continued, 'No. I said there are a lot of people who are. There's racism in this country that has been submerged for a long long (from .
  • What has happened to Morning Joe?

2.5
    I was so relieved to read the feedback concerning Morning Joe. I thought it was my imagination. First of all, I accepted that Joe is a loud mouth and disrespects everyone by interrupting them with his biased ideals, but I could never figure out why they hired Mika as a representative of the more progressive thoughts. She does not seem to be a very deep thinker and cannot begin to compete with Joe in debate as other women in the show can. It is so obvious how she hates Hillary and almost "googles" over Donald Trump. I have gotten so upset watching them, I have turned to CNN. I'm very disappointed to say the least, as many of my friends have.
  • Morning Joe

I just can not understand why does MSNBC keep this naive, arrogant, stupidly biased odd couple; Joe & Mika. And I just do not know how people in good conscience accept to appear on their show!!! Money !! MSNBC R U serious? You pay Joe and Mika for this nonsense??!!
  • Fed up with Morning Joe

This used to be quality television, now it's just really embarrassingly stupid, bringing up everything about Trump in a self-righteous way ("What did we say?") - giving way to much time to non- policy discussions. Really hitting the low water mark. I will stop watching.
  • meka and joe has a new job

working for trump I cant believe meka she suppose to stand for women rights but her and joe are alike both cheated on spouses no wonder they side with trump. what ever theyre trying to accomplish for trump its not going to work Hilary is going to beat the brakes off trump and they both know the truth its terrible how they try and mislead people get rid of them
  • The Donald Trump Show

1.5
    My husband and I used to watch this show every weekday morning. Now it is all about Donald Trump. This show has given very little time to any other candidates. The show should be called The Donald Trump Show as it continues to focus on him. He definitely does not need to spend any money on his campaign as Morning Joe is giving him constant coverage. It is so sad!
  • Morning Ho

There has obviously been a decision made in the MSNBC boardroom that it needs to more reflect FOX News and go for some of the entertainment ratings. A few months ago MSNBC reported that ISIS had released a new video tape, but that MSNBC was not going to assist ISIS in its' propaganda by releasing the video. After hearing this announcement, I immediately turned to CNN and FOX and, yes, both were broadcasting the video. By the time it took me to change my channel back to MSNBC, it had also begun showing the video, with no comment about its turnaround. It's all about the money, baby. I've noticed Mika, as well. She looks confused and angry of of course, when talking about Donald Trump. That's when her bubbly side emerges. Trump is a cash cow for MSNBC and she knows it. I rarely watch the show anymore. Mika and Joe are trying to come off as know-it-all experts in the field of everything and everyone else is wrong and dumb. Very FOX-like.

In my opinion, Mika Brezenski should search for her worth. She lost it somewhere. And, Joe? Well, those who can, do and those who can't, host morning news shows.

• What Happened?

It's been about two years since I emailed Morning Joe show. I want to comment on something that's been bothering me for several months. It's about the dialog, comments, reactions, whatever you want to call it, that's pulling my attention. I get the over-the-top fascination with Donald Trump (I know .. you'll simply say you've given Clinton and Sanders the same opportunities to be on the show). Nonetheless, I particularly see a change in Mika. Joe's going to be the same old Joe; however, I don't get Mika any more. I'm actually a fan of Morning Joe .. set it to my DVR. But, can you tell me why Mika has become more cynical and combative (often to guests) than she used to be? And this new perplexed-type of 'frowning' has caught my eye. Where are the days when Mika and Joe would "debate" to the audience that nice balance? So, I can't quite put my finger on this "change". Am I the only one who's noticed what's going on? Someone told me it's probably about competition with other shows - a draw to get higher ratings. Hosts will often say or do things to help to keep their ratings high. I said, "No. That cannot be Or . . . can it?

Sincerely, and

a fan that faded into the sunset,

• Oficially Done with Morning Joe

I have truly given up on MJ and the entire cast of regulars that join the crew to discuss what once was politics and other news issues that matter. They have become the party of Trump and need to change their name from Morning Joe to Morning Trump. I am disappointed with the producers and editors of this show, wake the hell up! Get your people in line because each day you are losing loyal viewers. I am sick and tired of Mikia and Joe praising Trump all morning long and putting down Secretary Clinton and all the other candidates that have been in this preliminary election cycle. When the hell did Joe and Mikia become one of Trumps minions? My 12 year old daughter has more sense than the two of them combined. As a Woman of Color, A Veteran, and a Mother, I am just disgusted at what I have seen played out on this show over the past months. Mikia is not the woman I thought she was, how can she support someone who is constantly degrading women? When I seen the chummy realationship these2 have with Trump, I got sick to my stomach.
  • How low can you go

I am not a fan of Ted Cruz but I had to turn MJ off yesterday when the panel sat and laughed while TC was disrespected by a trump supporter. This isn't news or intelligent discussion. This is just mean, despicable behavior. I have been watching MJ for a long, long time but I am finished. This show has no standards. It's a disgrace!
  • Gag me with a spoon!!!!!

There was a time when I couldn't wait to wake up in the morning and turn on Morning Joe to get caught up on the previous days events!!! Boy have things changed!!! What on earth happened to Joe and Mika, at what point did they sell out!!! Yesterday I was appalled how the set was laughing so hard at Cruz that they were actually drying their eyes!!!! How unprofessional and disrespectful to Cruz and the viewers!!! I'm not and never will be a Trump lover and I'm sorry to say I'm not a Morning Joe lover anymore either. Bye Bye Morning Joe. I'll join the exodus of the many viewers who have had enough of Joe and Mika and will be leaving this show in the dust to find much better and informative reporting!!!
  • Getting worse every day

have had it. It gets harder and harder to watch Morning Joe. I started watching this channel in the 2012 presidential election because they had guests and interviews with little bias. The guests were allowed to state their views without being constantly interrupted or bullied by Joe. Mika appeared to half a brain then and Joe wasn't as voracious a bully as he is now. Boy has that changed.

With their friend Donal Trump as a candidate in the 2016 election, these two have really flipped out.

Guests cannot say anything that criticizes Donald Trump without getting savaged by Joe. Even Mika has taken to cutting off anyone who presents the "Donald" in a negative light. For someone who claims to be a supporter of women's values, she sure takes advantage of every opportunity to denigrate everything Hilary does or says.

Joe is just ruthless in his efforts to protect Donald Trump and it's really annoying and embarassing.

Like the comedian at the White House Correspondent Dinner Joe is so far up the Donald's A$$ they keep bumping into Chris Christie!!

No more Morning Joe for Cuomo is a great alternative on New Day. I'm going to switch to that show to get balanced information about the 2016 Presidential race.

I hope they replace Joe and Mika. They I might try Morning Joe again. I'd give this show ZERO stars but I had to pick at least 1 star. This show doesn't even deserve that.
  • Lost me as aviewer

Joe is a bully. Mika is an embarrassment to women. Have enjoyed the contributors for years but can no longer tolerate this kind of programming.
  • Diarea of the Mouth

Joe would be much better if he would talk for 30 seconds and then shut up and stop interrupting his guest. Does anyone tell him that? Does he have a mental problem? I'm so tired of hearing about when he was in congress. How does someone make 4 million a yr and take off so much time. The show hit a new low this morning when Brussels's was attacked and they put Brian Williams on. his credibility is the lowest of all news people. Another low - Richard Haass who knows a lot about foreign affairs was cut off by Joe while explaining why we give money to Germany and Japan. Joe, SHUT UP.
  • Joe is the worst I have ever seen

All this guy does is cut off all his guests, definitely hope the network pulls this ridiculous show from the air forever.
  • Where's Imus???

I fell asleep a while when I awoke, MSNBC has been taken over by FOX!!! Seriously, I've been a faithful Morning Joe viewer since no more. Joe's insufferable "right wing" talking point tirades and Mika's "kneel before Zod" like whining over candidate access have become REALLY tiresome. It's a shame, they used to deliver a refreshingly even handed breakdown of current events. Hope MSNBC can find a better vehicle for their analysts and contributors, who are great. Oh well, goodby morning CNN!!!

• Simple Math

Add Keith Olberman Subtract Morning Joe and you ratings will appear competitive. This is not a GOP cable news channel. Why do you think this will work? At the height of this channels success the model was liberal. Without claiming to change, Morning Joe and his Cronies have taken over the daytime. This station is responsible for much of the election of Barack Obama. He was a democrat.
  • MSNBC is a joke

1.5
    MSNBC has obnoxious, rude and angry reporters/ staff. They are spreading more anger than they claim Trump is doing. They just keep stirring the pot. I am sick of this channel. And really morning Joe loves to listen to himself and let's no one talk. Chris Matthews literally spits anger when he talks. Can not watch you anymore.
  • Get real

I'm really tired of Joe badgering guests, especially the women. Mika, Shut it down!
  • Down the drain Joe goes...

What has happened to this show? Or MSNBC? From a sad town hall that simply smiled and told Trump how wonderful his poll numbers were, it became horribly obvious how low Joe and Minka have gone. Now, interviewing Ben Carson about his support for Trump shows how vapid and pandering they have become. Joe called the couple minutes of Carson basically blaming others for Trumps inability to be a real leader "fascinating". Why does Minka even appear? She hardly talks, the only person to ever show emotion is Donnie who always gets talked down by Joe. It's no longer entertaining. Oh wait! Breaking news! Trump is going to speak about something classy and how he will unify through threats! Gotta get some coverage. So sad.
  • Woodstock and Dilbert A new team?

Morning Joe has turned into comic strip characters and the show is difficult to view for adults who value knowledgable opinions. Why does Mika sit and look like "Woodstock" Charlie Brown's bird at Dilbert (Joe). She hangs on to every "breath he breathes". CNN is a better alternative, Chris Cuomo is good to look at, and he says something worth listening to, also he respects his co-hosts and guest.
  • Joe Blows a Head Gasket

3.5
    Get a grip Joe and Mika.. Donald Trump was not talking about the ALL Muslims or their faith when he said they hate Americans. He was talking about the Islams overseas. Now you media people have made Americans THINK that they hate us because of the biased way you people report ALL the negative.

When was it that I heard a news report of the love shared between Islams and American's? Ah, gee..... NEVER.

I lost a huge amount of respect for you and your co-host this morning.

Bravo for Rick Scott not biting your bait to join in on your stupid rampage. Rick Scott looked like a grown up adult and you and Mika looked like turds. Stop trying to cram your vile interpretation of Donald Trumps interview down the American peoples throats. Oh and by the way, I tried to rate the show 1 but the rate bar wouldn't take it!!

• when i was in congress....

will it ever stop? will joe ever cease to be petulant and mika to smirk? will the guests ever get to quit saying "of course you're right joe, please, please put us out of our misery and let these 2 amateurs go away. the other shows are so good; why are we still stuck with this?
  • Insulting Intelligence

The Morning Joe Program is and will continue to "DECLINE," as long as Joe Scarborough is present. It is a travesty to hear and see the Disrespectful Disdain that Joe Scarborough shows whenever the Subject is of The President of the United States of America, Barack Obama. . . At the least, Mr. Scarborough belongs on FOX Network right beside the likes of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and the other, OUT OF TOUCH WITH DIVERSITY AND THE

COMMON AMERICAN! Everything is not about "MONEY," do yourself and good-hearted Americans a "Solid," listen and act on what we suggest! GET RID OF JOE SCARBOROUGH PERIOD!
  • I'm Done

Agree with most of the comments about Morning Joe. He is the number one supporter of Trump and has helped Trump get to the top. - and he is the number one Hillary hater. Yet he spends lots of time trying to convince us that he is not a Trump supporter. And he is on the Hillary email issue like a dog with a bone. And he says he is not biased. The show has become a travesty. He interrupts and talks over everyone. All his regulars are his lackeys, supporting everything he says. Never any pushback. Even his guests are intimidated. Including Mark Halpern. The Bob Woodward appearance was infuriating. Joe talked over Bob Woodward for the whole interview. Even Steve Rattner who used to push back has gotten more timid. All the regulars and guests are scared of Joe. If they don't agree with him they are off the show.

What kind of value do the following people add ?

Mika, Mike Barnacle, Willy Geist, Michael Steele - None

It is so frustrating to watch Joe's daily bias, arrogance, intimidation and narcissism go unchallenged.

Where is the MSNBC management ??????

• Cancel this show

I used to enjoy this show. Now, it is hard to watch. Joe and Mika ought to exit stage right. Both are obnoxious. He pontificates and talks over everyone and she is not very smart and plays the role the producers want her to play. The rest of the cast is bearable [ except for Donny Douchebag ] It' s hard to believe Mika is a graduate of Williams College, one of the best educational institutions in the country. I think a better choice for this slot would be the guys who are hosting With All Due Respect. Lastly, to close, the self congratulatory tone of Joe and Mika, that 'we were right' [ about Trump ] is a downright turnoff. Even if they were 'right' please show some class instead of showing off. Again, this show is now a big bust.
  • Pay Mika what she's worth.....

ZERO. This woman has made a career attempting to get equal pay for women. Well, her actions (as well as Joe's) with the Chump, has been nothing more than a starry eyed girl willing to do (say) anything for the friendship of the Chump. This is nothing new - Mika (& Joe) should be taken off the air - if for nothing else but to save MSNBC money & embarrassment. Which MSNBC producer wants to be the last to turn off the lights with this mindless programing.

I've been a MJ - MSNBC fan for (many) years but this has come to an end. The open mike incident with the Chump SHOULD BE THE CANARIE IN THE MINE FOR THE PRODUCERS.

Both Joe & (especially) Mika have overstayed their welcome.

Mike B, Willie G & Gene R need not go down with this ship! It's unfortunate that the MAJORTY of these reviews are less than flattering to the hosts.
  • Morning Trump

Joe Scarborough has really shown his true colors. I have always suspect him as a bigot, deceiver, and yes racist. Donald Trump and Joe must be closely related, they have the exact same disposition, ugly, nasty, they show no real desire for the Bible or Christianity. They exhibit no since of compassion for no one but themselves. Poor Mika, he treats her like his dog and she just sat there and look stupid. Bottom line is Joe Scarborough's heart is full of hate and evil, no wonder he is in love with Donald Trump. However, the good news is that God always win in the end.
NEW