Morning Joe

Weekdays 6:00 AM on MSNBC Premiered May 09, 2007 In Season

thefanof

Morning Joe Fan Reviews (179)

2.7
  • The end of an 8 year love affair

I had been a loyal watcher of MJ since 2008, recording and watching all 3 hours of it everyday, even when on vacation. I have satellite radio so I could listen while driving. As of about a week ago, I quit cold turkey. Not because of the anti-Trump rhetoric but the lack of politicalbalance. It is obvious that Joe has a personal issue with Trump and suddenly turned on him a few months ago. I can remember the exact day Joe got pissed and now it is a bunch of cranky liberals bashing Trump, instead of providing a balanced conversation.

So long MSNBC, as it was the only show worth watching on this channel. I have reluctantly moved on, bouncing between CNN (much better recently) and F&F (still a goofy show). At least I am not listening to Joe and Mika whine about Trump, and cranky Barnicle barking about the wonders of Hillary. The only superstar to emerge out of the last 8 years is Willy Geist - he deserves everything he gets in the future - probably as national anchor - but that may actually be a death sentence for him. He is a super talent. Joe use to be, Mika remains completely clueless. My wife can't stand her uselessness on that show, bye,bye, Farewell.....
  • Huge disappointment

2.5
    Living in Hawaii I'd have to tape the MJ show at midnight b/c of the time changes. Sometimes I couldn't sleep and immediately get up to see what I missed. I found the dialog vibrant and interesting. What happened? Passed few months the program has failed to inspire. Joe took a back seat to Mika and to hear her go on and on about the evil Donald Trump was hard to take. Where are the geniuses who made this show the best of MSNBC? Groan.
  • I Miss My Morning Joe...

You have the same panel around the same table talking about the same subject for two hours. PLEASE bring on commentators who have differing opinions to round out your coverage. It has become totally one-sided Joe. All around the table have become nodding heads! You have on commentators defending Clinton, where are the guests who support Trump so you can have that conversation too? I miss my Morning Joe...
  • We're Stuck With Dysfunctional Donald!

Donald seems to pick nicknames that best define himself but that's fairly normal for a bully. Does this sound like anyone we hear about every day? I just keep wondering how long people can stand this craziness. Think Joe and Mika need to get some Psychiatrists on the show to put an end to this.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
  • Morning Joe is no longer a TV show instead it is an infomercial.

I can not believe how MJ built up Trump only to tear him down.

But, I bet Chris Christie is a believer.
  • Morning Joe show spiraling down

I used to love this show as a unique, two sides of the political spectrum analysis show. Used to recommend it to my intelligent friends. Now it's a waste of time. I don't know if Joe was narcissistically wounded by Trump's not listening to his campaign advice (really, Joe, I'm tired of hearing about YOUR past political career) or if MSNBC decided to make this program like all of its other programs. Either way, why is anyone interested in Joe's self-absorbed and hysterical tirades? Seriously. Waste of time.
  • Morning Joe sucks!

Here we are Monday morning and they have spent the entire first 40 minutes bashing Trump. They all are (Joe Mika Nichole Mike Halpern) robotatrons blabbing out what their handlers have told them to say. This show is a joke completely devoid of integrity.

I am Never watching again.
  • Can not do it anymore

8 years this has been my go to show for politics every weekday morning. Can not do it anymore!!!! The goofy laughing, snickering, eye rolling smarter than anyone Joe, Mika or any of their regulars... NO MATTER WHO they are being critical of on a particular morning. Just not a serious minded bunch at all and cannot be taken that way!
  • Morning Joe becomes the National Inquirer

I used to watch MJ before the election but it has been awful, starting from been Trump cheerleaders to detractors and the reverse with Hillary. The moves are so calculated and it looks so obvious and it sheds more light into the dishonesty of the guys are so dishonest, do you think we are stupid? , maybe the rev. Sharpton should pull another Tawana Brawley to entertain you.

• Morning Joe

Morning Joe should be put on at 1-2 in the morning when people are sleeping. I used to watch it till him and his side kick Monkey Mika started to bash Trump after kissing Trumps hind end to get exclusive interviews with him. Monkey Mika just does what the teleprompter tells her and the same with Joe. They both make my Anus Sick....
  • So disappointed in unfair one-sided coverage

For months, I enjoyed watching Boris and Natasha. I believed that they gave fair coverage. I cannot stand watching them now. For all of the scandalous things that we know Hillary and her spouse have done, Morning Joe focuses solely on one-sided unfair coverage of Trump. Example 1: He raised millions for veterans and took a few months to distribute the money. The Clinton's foundation "raised millions" and donated a paltry $80,000 to veterans groups. Time for a new face in Washington, and time to cancel Morning Joe.
  • Just another "CNN" (Clinton News Network)

I loyally watched Morning Joe throughout the Primaries; believing them to be impartial (as the media should be). Unfortunately, the past month has shown they are more concerned with offending Hillary Clinton and the political establishment, than they are concerned with alienating their own viewers. Every morning Joe throws a "Bash Trump" party inviting a slew of guests who will agree with everything he says, and Mika acts like she's campaigning for Hillary? The greatest threat America has ever faced is a Hillary Clinton presidency, and we are supposed to be worried about Trump and nuclear codes?? We need to be focusing on Hillary's plan for nuclear attack on the American Working/Middle class... a continuation of the horrific and very scary Obama Administration and move toward globalization. Didn't ever think I would say this, but it looks like I'll be watching FOX NEWS in the AM.
  • HYPOCRISY OF MIKA AND JOE by Paulmeat "Brooklyn"

Mike should not call out republicans for being associated with a they had AL SHARPTON the show also works for think Mika should call out NBC for hiring AL SHARPTON a know RACIST/RACE Hillary Clinton she holds herself to a different and Joe both referred to AL SHARPTON as a personal all know what SHARPTON really SHARPTON should also pay his about paying retribution to Steven Pagones or simply Mika's RANT today she said referring to Trump racists do not is a SHARPTON HAS NOT Trump is an spend days and days hours on With JOE , YELLING into the how petty Joe really he want to show everyone how he stood up to should have done this months after Trump said he would never go on Morning Joe decided to put ratings in front of and MIKA, Keep up the bad TWO are so Christy bridge gate all over again
  • Thank God Joe and Mika are back on track!

I have taped Morning Joe for years (West Coast Viewer) and always enjoyed the complete balanced to mention Legendary Columnist Mike Barnicle. I felt they lost their way in the 4 months, but they are back in force now. If you read all the reviews below you will find a lot of Trump supporters who are mad Joe is calling out the racist destructive rhetoric that is the Republican party right now. Keep it up has no place in 2016 in our White House.
  • Mika is a snob

I have watched this show for years and now I am so sick of it. Mika acts like a prima donna, thinks she is above everyone, when Joe isn`t there she goes on her rants and actually I think the guests are afraid to speak up to her. She berates Bill Karins who does an excellent job in her smug patronizing way. She makes believe she is shocked about what Donald Trump said about the judge. She doesn`t care about the judge, she only cares about how the viewers will think about her (holier than thou) attitude. I for one have had enough! It now sickens me!
  • just cancelled my recording of Morning Joe

I have cancelled this show after watching for many months. I find the participant Mika to be particularly offensive. She is clearly one sided and expresses this opinion over and over. I will stick with 1/2 hour of evening news. More fair reporting.

• Morning Schmo

Mika and Joe, the make-believe feminist and the VP wannabe are a disgrace. Pontificating, bullying, and talking out of both sides of their inconsequential mouths. What's worse are the hacks and hangers on that populate the show. As meek as Mika and unwilling to face up to Scarborough in any meaningful way. The show has become an endless Trump circus, implicitly and/or explicitly extolling his values while once in a very rare while attacking him to make the appearance that they are not in his pocket. What a shame that MSNBC sees fit to keep such trash on air.
  • Joe Trump

Morning Joe has been awful for a long time now. The whole tone of the show is snide and cynical, as if they are sooooo smart and everyone else is sooooo stupid. Joe is a self-involved blowhard. Maybe he talks about nothing but Trump because he can relate to Trump given that they seem to be similar personality types: both are insecure, loud-mouths,adolescent, bullies, narcissists, negative, and greedy. Mika adds nothing but silly faces and reading other people's writing aloud, and occasional uninformed, inarticulate opinions. What first bothered me were Mika's non-stop rants against Clinton. Mika clearly despises her. Then the constant Trump worship began. I noticed none of the panel would push back against the Clinton hate nor the Trump love fest. We could be having a thoughtful, reasoned, useful conversation about the political race. But no, we have only one-sided bombastic craziness spouted from Joe's tiny mouth each morning, with others being shouted down by him, interrupted, or mocked. Awful! I stopped watching MSNBC many, many months ago. I now watch CNN in the morning. Alisyn Camerota and Chris Cuomo are really pretty good. If you haven't checked them out - give them a look!
  • The ongoing Morning Rump show

I can't stand watching the Morning Joe show anymore. Joe has the biggest mouth I've ever heard - ranting and raving all the time and giving himself self-congratulatory pats on the back (didn't we say so? and so on). Mika makes the most silly faces and snide comments, and attacks Hillary all the time. She even complimented Trump one time for pedaling his products at one of his rallies! Hardly any of their guests push back on their very biased discussion. This show is not worth watching - Cuomo on CNN at least tries to give a balanced and sane perspective about people. It was such a turnoff to see Joe and Mika laughing about Ted Cruz's encounter with the Trump supporter - their display showed real bullies in action. Wonder how they tell their kids not to be bullies (they probably don't). It was great when Rob Reiner appeared as a guest and he took Mika and Joe to task for their support for Trump. Willie Geist asked Reiner to explain the millions of people who like what they hear from Trump. Reiner answered, 'There are a lot of RACIST people in this country. ' Scarborough said, 'Oh, my God, did you just say that?' Then asked if he thought all Trump voters were racists. Reiner continued, 'No. I said there are a lot of people who are. There's racism in this country that has been submerged for a long long (from .
  • What has happened to Morning Joe?

2.5
    I was so relieved to read the feedback concerning Morning Joe. I thought it was my imagination. First of all, I accepted that Joe is a loud mouth and disrespects everyone by interrupting them with his biased ideals, but I could never figure out why they hired Mika as a representative of the more progressive thoughts. She does not seem to be a very deep thinker and cannot begin to compete with Joe in debate as other women in the show can. It is so obvious how she hates Hillary and almost "googles" over Donald Trump. I have gotten so upset watching them, I have turned to CNN. I'm very disappointed to say the least, as many of my friends have.
  • Morning Joe

I just can not understand why does MSNBC keep this naive, arrogant, stupidly biased odd couple; Joe & Mika. And I just do not know how people in good conscience accept to appear on their show!!! Money !! MSNBC R U serious? You pay Joe and Mika for this nonsense??!!
  • Fed up with Morning Joe

This used to be quality television, now it's just really embarrassingly stupid, bringing up everything about Trump in a self-righteous way ("What did we say?") - giving way to much time to non- policy discussions. Really hitting the low water mark. I will stop watching.
  • meka and joe has a new job

working for trump I cant believe meka she suppose to stand for women rights but her and joe are alike both cheated on spouses no wonder they side with trump. what ever theyre trying to accomplish for trump its not going to work Hilary is going to beat the brakes off trump and they both know the truth its terrible how they try and mislead people get rid of them
  • The Donald Trump Show

1.5
    My husband and I used to watch this show every weekday morning. Now it is all about Donald Trump. This show has given very little time to any other candidates. The show should be called The Donald Trump Show as it continues to focus on him. He definitely does not need to spend any money on his campaign as Morning Joe is giving him constant coverage. It is so sad!
  • Morning Ho

There has obviously been a decision made in the MSNBC boardroom that it needs to more reflect FOX News and go for some of the entertainment ratings. A few months ago MSNBC reported that ISIS had released a new video tape, but that MSNBC was not going to assist ISIS in its' propaganda by releasing the video. After hearing this announcement, I immediately turned to CNN and FOX and, yes, both were broadcasting the video. By the time it took me to change my channel back to MSNBC, it had also begun showing the video, with no comment about its turnaround. It's all about the money, baby. I've noticed Mika, as well. She looks confused and angry of of course, when talking about Donald Trump. That's when her bubbly side emerges. Trump is a cash cow for MSNBC and she knows it. I rarely watch the show anymore. Mika and Joe are trying to come off as know-it-all experts in the field of everything and everyone else is wrong and dumb. Very FOX-like.

In my opinion, Mika Brezenski should search for her worth. She lost it somewhere. And, Joe? Well, those who can, do and those who can't, host morning news shows.

• What Happened?

It's been about two years since I emailed Morning Joe show. I want to comment on something that's been bothering me for several months. It's about the dialog, comments, reactions, whatever you want to call it, that's pulling my attention. I get the over-the-top fascination with Donald Trump (I know .. you'll simply say you've given Clinton and Sanders the same opportunities to be on the show). Nonetheless, I particularly see a change in Mika. Joe's going to be the same old Joe; however, I don't get Mika any more. I'm actually a fan of Morning Joe .. set it to my DVR. But, can you tell me why Mika has become more cynical and combative (often to guests) than she used to be? And this new perplexed-type of 'frowning' has caught my eye. Where are the days when Mika and Joe would "debate" to the audience that nice balance? So, I can't quite put my finger on this "change". Am I the only one who's noticed what's going on? Someone told me it's probably about competition with other shows - a draw to get higher ratings. Hosts will often say or do things to help to keep their ratings high. I said, "No. That cannot be Or . . . can it?

Sincerely, and

a fan that faded into the sunset,

• Oficially Done with Morning Joe

I have truly given up on MJ and the entire cast of regulars that join the crew to discuss what once was politics and other news issues that matter. They have become the party of Trump and need to change their name from Morning Joe to Morning Trump. I am disappointed with the producers and editors of this show, wake the hell up! Get your people in line because each day you are losing loyal viewers. I am sick and tired of Mikia and Joe praising Trump all morning long and putting down Secretary Clinton and all the other candidates that have been in this preliminary election cycle. When the hell did Joe and Mikia become one of Trumps minions? My 12 year old daughter has more sense than the two of them combined. As a Woman of Color, A Veteran, and a Mother, I am just disgusted at what I have seen played out on this show over the past months. Mikia is not the woman I thought she was, how can she support someone who is constantly degrading women? When I seen the chummy realationship these2 have with Trump, I got sick to my stomach.
  • How low can you go

I am not a fan of Ted Cruz but I had to turn MJ off yesterday when the panel sat and laughed while TC was disrespected by a trump supporter. This isn't news or intelligent discussion. This is just mean, despicable behavior. I have been watching MJ for a long, long time but I am finished. This show has no standards. It's a disgrace!
  • Gag me with a spoon!!!!!

There was a time when I couldn't wait to wake up in the morning and turn on Morning Joe to get caught up on the previous days events!!! Boy have things changed!!! What on earth happened to Joe and Mika, at what point did they sell out!!! Yesterday I was appalled how the set was laughing so hard at Cruz that they were actually drying their eyes!!!! How unprofessional and disrespectful to Cruz and the viewers!!! I'm not and never will be a Trump lover and I'm sorry to say I'm not a Morning Joe lover anymore either. Bye Bye Morning Joe. I'll join the exodus of the many viewers who have had enough of Joe and Mika and will be leaving this show in the dust to find much better and informative reporting!!!
  • Getting worse every day

have had it. It gets harder and harder to watch Morning Joe. I started watching this channel in the 2012 presidential election because they had guests and interviews with little bias. The guests were allowed to state their views without being constantly interrupted or bullied by Joe. Mika appeared to half a brain then and Joe wasn't as voracious a bully as he is now. Boy has that changed.

With their friend Donal Trump as a candidate in the 2016 election, these two have really flipped out.

Guests cannot say anything that criticizes Donald Trump without getting savaged by Joe. Even Mika has taken to cutting off anyone who presents the "Donald" in a negative light. For someone who claims to be a supporter of women's values, she sure takes advantage of every opportunity to denigrate everything Hilary does or says.

Joe is just ruthless in his efforts to protect Donald Trump and it's really annoying and embarassing.

Like the comedian at the White House Correspondent Dinner Joe is so far up the Donald's A$$ they keep bumping into Chris Christie!!

No more Morning Joe for Cuomo is a great alternative on New Day. I'm going to switch to that show to get balanced information about the 2016 Presidential race.

I hope they replace Joe and Mika. They I might try Morning Joe again. I'd give this show ZERO stars but I had to pick at least 1 star. This show doesn't even deserve that.
NEW