TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Most Haunted Forums

Living (ended 2010)

Improve The Show

mmata2454

[1]Feb 12, 2010
    • level: 1

I like to watch this show, and they visit such great places, but DAM! The investigators are way to NOISY! They talk to much, they were HEELS that make so much noise it probably hurts the ghost ears! They are always talking over each other so mush you cant hear the noices or see whats really happening. A little less noise, whisper, DONT RUN ( although I dont blame you on that one!), and please wear shoes that make less noice. The show would probably make a better impression and gather a lot more viewers. And get rid of that sceptic dude! He sucks canal water!

Well, what do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

joezstuff

[2]Apr 10, 2010
    I agree to you also,

DieselMom

[3]May 28, 2010
    I completely agree! I tried watching this show, but it's such a joke. The thing that I think totally ruins their credibility is how they scream with fear constantly!! Yvette is always calling the ghosts out, calling them cowards, telling them off, saying "Show yourself, you coward!" But then they hear a noise, and they all run away screaming! Especially that other lady on the team. Not the tall blond one who does the research, but the little chunky one who screams and cries all the time! (I forget her name.)
    If I were a ghost, I wouldn't bother with them, except to scare them away!
    And you're right about the skeptic .... good grief. Watching him is about as interesting as watching water boil. And listening to him ... yikes. Can a person really be so completely expressionless????

There's a show called "Ghost Hunters" that is so much more credible. No screaming, weeping wimps on the show at all! (In fact, one of the guys on the show actually did get scared and run once about 2 years ago, and the bosses on the show chewed him out for it! They said "How can anyone respect our work if we run away like little girls?") And on this show, they don't have any psychics walking around claiming all sorts of things that can't be proved! They have scientific instruments and when they get evidence, it's startling and VERY cool! Try watching "Ghost Hunters" if you haven't seen it, and another good one is "Ghost Adventures." They aren't as polished as the Ghost Hunters, but they're fun and they get AMAZING footage and evidence!

I don't watch "Most Haunted" anymore at all. It's such a waste of time.

spawndragon666

[4]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 5

Keep Derek, lose Yvette. It's a nice show to watch but has a big annoying problem named Yvette. I don't understand this woman, at all. Yvette should not present a show about the paranormal if she is that terrified of it. She screams every time anyone lets lose a whet fart. Scares everybody in the group. Every time a sound is heard she starts yelling that everyone should keep quiet, and does not stop screaming herself! Only thing she does well in this show is the pre-walk-through and the short history lesson. The rest she only screws up the investigation. Derek is great and the only reason I watch the show. Comparing most haunted to ghost hunters….I like the Derek factor is in MH. He gives an extra perspective on the location and the story…ghost hunters is to scripted and starts to get boring after a while. All the lines in every episode is the same. "what's the take on this place", "do you like these angles", "lets go lights out", "that's just dust", "good catch", "thanks, Ghost hunters is great and professional, bla bla bla", "on to the next , brother" end. MH presents a better story but is less professional. They have the "Scooby Doo" factor.. fun..but not professional.

ElizabethAgne

[5]May 22, 2011

i really enjoy most haunted n watch it faithfully but what annoys me is that most of the crew all talk over each other the woman wear heels rather than soft shoes sometimes u cant hear what they supposedly hear, u never see any one anaylise the footage they capture visual or audio. Karl & Stuart make me laugh as for Cath i really dont know why she is taken to these locations as all she does is bloody screams it is really annoying, in the future shows could there please be more ghost hunting than talking & screaming from Cath as it is very off putting.

Liz Agnew

Bonnie Scotland xx

ElizabethAgne

[6]May 22, 2011

its 3.16 on the 23rd june 11 i have just watched most haunted which was filmed in the Ram Inn Derek Acorah was the medium in my opinion he is so false he makes me laugh so hard i think my ribs will break, he is the only medium that seems to be taken over by spirits, in my opinion again David Wells is more genuine & true.

Would you not find it better for viewers to see & hear your findings, i watch ghost hunters TAPS in america they show the viewerstheir findings i find it more true & interesting. Could you please tell me why Derek Acorah no longer on the show.

Liz Agnew

Glasgow x