Most Haunted

Living (ended 2010)

Most Haunted Fan Reviews page 5 of 7

7.3
  • This eposide is so dramatic that you never know what happens. Each eposide is so diffrent that there is always a bone chilling feeling everytime you watch one of these eposides. tune in on this show if you want a bone chilling ecperence.

This is such an edge cutting Show! Each time you watch it it has a thrilling and dramtic turn out. Sometimes they even might get hurt by someone or something thats not living and you never know what will happen. Each october on halloween there is a live eposide and you can send in coments. If you want a thrill on halloween then watch these shows and if not well . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . then just go do other things that will live up to your action. You need to tune in to all these eposides cuz there all so A-w-e-s-o-m-e

NOW!
  • i just love ghost stories, dont you? this show is fun and informative especially if you want to take a haunted vacation.

by watching this show i know where to go if i want to find ghosts on my travels. i know which hotels to stay in, what cities and even tours. i like the element of suprise and fear, and of course this show gives you the prpoer goose bumps, cause the locations and tall tales just so happen to be true. i really want to visit the stanley hotel where the coolest writer just so happened to stay and write his wonderful novel, "the shining" which scared the pants on everyone. i also like the narrartor. hes got a good voice doesnt he?
  • As my classification explains, its always a case of "Go back! What was that?" for Yvette in Most Haunted.

If you've never watched this before, although you probably have, Most Haunted follows a group of paranormal investigators, Yvette Fielding, the presenter and the crew with one spiritualist medium, formely Derek Acorah, now Gordon Smith. This show is gripping, as some many things happen, beyond this world. Paranormal activity is very high on Most Haunted and entrusted with their handy cameras, the crew are ready to capture any proof, that ghosts and beings after death are here.

Many people mock this show, but, it is very, very, very good as well as informative. Yvette may become scared at some points, but it must be scary in pitch black in a haunted house.

I advise, no, encourage, no, command you to go and watch this show. Now!
  • i love most haunted and try to watch it every day. I LOVE IT.

I try to stay up and watch most haunted everyday and arn't always able to but when i do i love to watch it i dont just watch it because i love seeing evette get scared like some people but i watch it in the hope that proof of paranormal activity is real. I enjoy being scared when things narrowly miss peoples heads and love to find things out about places and people. It always ammazes me that derek gets so right al the time amazing. espesialy the details he goes into i absolutle amazed when derek led you to the wall which a priest was beried them i love most haunted and esspecialy the ones derek apperers in. Keep up the good work.
  • When I first watch this show, I loved it, but over the past year I have been questioning it.

When I first watch this show, I loved it, because I am believer in ghosts and I always watch shows like this when I get a chance to, despite the fact that the feelings isn’t share by some other members of my house. But over the past year, I been questioning the veracity of this show, with various of different news articles about some members of the crew claming that some of the stuff they do is all made up, plus with the rival show “Ghost Hunters” which airs here in the US on the Sci-Fi Channel. This show has taught me to view any and all evidence of haunting with a skeptic eye.

There are numerous of problems that I have with this show, that if are fixed might make this a believable series. One, the camera angles that are used in this show, they focuses to much on the faces of the crew, rather in “Ghost Hunters” they show the investigators and their surrounding in a wide angle. Also, they don’t use scientist equipment to measure the area that they are investigating, which they did in the some of the early episodes, which I liked, they in turn used the crew own personal experience on what is going on with them, which again a person can be tricked easily if a person isn’t trained the right way in how to deal with this subject matter. The thing that really bugs me with this show is their used of mediums, which is a person that again can be easy tricked by the power of suggestion.

Now, if this series installed these improvements, I can view this show as serious investigation into the paranormal like “Ghost Hunters” dose. If, not then I would only view it as entertainment.
  • This is good but...

7.9
    With Ghost Hunters as a rival, this show takes a live spin on haunting. It is a great idea but I am not so thrilled by it because they use psycics. Psycics can be easily faked on television or anywhere for that matter. They offer a little science on the matter but seem to rely more so the psycic and their feelings raither than science where as Ghost Hunters uses only scientific evidence and I personally find that far more compelling and harder to fake. This show does offer a better scare factor with it being live. It can make things far more interesting thus leaving the viewer wondering. It is a decent change of pase
  • Original, fun, and a good way to spend a dark night.

I first started watching Most Haunted via the internet about 3 years ago. Ever since then I have been hooked. It was a very influential show on me because I was going to University for video (particularly sculpted around documentary making). When I saw the kind of things you could do with video and a small crew, I was enamored with trying the same thing myself. Since then I created a mini-series of American shows called "Haunted?".

I think that the historical aspect of the shows are invaluable. Also, the diversity of the crew, too. Definitely worth a watch.
  • This Show Is Amazing, Tantalizing, and captivating.

This show is Excellent! What a cool job to have, I wish I could do this for a living. The mediums they have are Phenomonal! Among the best in the world. In todays day and age we should all take this kind of interests into our daily lives, because it is very real. Those out there that don\'t believe are one of two things; Scared or closed minded, but they will see one day! The way this show is filmed is great and they do a great job if being thorough.
    Every episode leaves me begging for more. Outstanding, and spiritually inviting!
    --Lori Illinois, USA
    Lj82@sbcglobal.net
  • Great Show but......

Most Haunted is a great show but I usually dont watch it because if I do I cant sleep. Where I live it comes on at 10:00pm on Firday, it also comes on at 10:00am Saturday and that is when I watch it, but some times I miss it because I oversleep. This is pathetic because am 14 and shouldn't be scared of this stuff, but this show spook's me. But, I have watched this show. I think that I have seen about 9 episodes. Usually most episodes are repeats. I think that this is one of the best shows ever. I really enjoy watching it. Thats all I have to say for this show.
  • Watch "Ghost Hunters" Instead.

I can't stand this show it's so fake ("Oh look! ghost are throwing books at us!" WTF?!). Unlike "Ghost Hunters", this show focuses on trying to scare you instead of taking a scientific and logical approach to the paranormal. It also brings in the "mediums" which are as fake as John Edwards(Crowned the biggest Douche in the Universe by "South Park" lol). Also, I can't stand the hostess! everytime she talks I want to punch her in the face! Simply put, if you want to watch a good paranormal show watch "Ghost Hunters"!
  • the best paronormal show i have ever seen and will most likely ever see.

well what can i say, well who wouldn't like this? it has everything you could ask for, it is scary and funny has fascinating people etc. But in my opinion i think that most haunted is better now then when derek acorah was in it because i think that Derek would go a bit weird all the time and he also used to say that the ghost's name was John which made me kinda think that he was faking at some bits. I also think that alot more has happened since derek has gone such as them seeing a pair of legs in the new series several more banging noises and voices. I think that some of the best bits in most haunted is where they go on the wigi board because loads of things happen there such as the table lifting of the floor, spirits spelling out their names with the letters on the table etc. I really like looking on the webcams on the computer when the live ones are on. I also like doing the physic art while watching the live ones.I have to say that my favourite bits in most haunted would be when carl and stuart are alone together because they are so funny. my summary for this show would be, TOTALLY AWSEOME.
  • A great show for people who like the paranormal.

A crew spending 24 hours in haunted locations how you could not like this I would never no.
    This show is great, it make you stop and wonder if ghost are real or not. It may even change your mind on the matter. It may even scare you, from is strange noises weird lights and even ghost them self’s. Even though i love the show I don’t like the mediums they bore me and that could be faked. The show also has live events they aren’t as good as the show it’s self but there still interesting and fun to watch.

I highly recommend this show.

• Fantastic show, love every episode. Derek Acorah is fab!! Yvette keep up the screaming. Well done to all the cast and crew.

I have to say that since first starting to watch the show not that long ago I have been stuck like glue to it. There have been some episodes that have been disappointing to me and I am sure to the crew when nothing of any major significance has happened, but the majority of the time I love to watch it. Derek Acorah is a must and I am sad to see that he is not on the new series as much as he should be. Fantastic, a must see. Brilliant!!
  • Boo!

Seriously though, who thought of this? I bet it was like "I know let's get a bunch of people to walk around a house, and put a load of scary faces here and there, tie a bit of string to that chair and pull it, that'll make them believe in ghosts"

I don't really know how I feel about this show, I mean, Yvette REALLY gets on my nerves, it's like one episode was so funny, there was this coffee machine and it turned on, and she screamed for ages, until someone said, "Yvette, it's just gone like that because it's on standby" I was laughing so hard. She basically screams at everything.

I think Deryk is quite a good actor, he sure can do good impressions of dead people, heh, one episode, he was pretending to be an old dude, and he just said "Fanny, Fanny, FANNY!" heh, that was hilarious, and then they went to this gravestone and it was all like "Fanny Jones" or something:P I think I actually saw all this funny stuff on Most Haunted extra.

That's the best bit to watch, cos it's where they put everything they didn't show on the actual show, because it was too humiliating.
  • Is this the proof the world has been waiting for? Have the Most Haunted Crew caught a ghostly face on camera? Take a look for yourself and decide.

The only talking point of this episode is the strange light/orb/face thing caught in Room 10 by Karl Beattie.

Many people are saying that it is a cobweb. well that is an utter load of you know what. A cobweb that big is really going to swoop down after being up all day and then disappear from site. Some people do come up with ridiculous explanations.

I am jot saying it is a ghost, but i AM saying that it is NOT a cobweb.

Other events to happen in this episode are Rachel crying and David Wells being taken over.
  • If you are a paranormal believer then this is the show for you.

This is a cool show for those that are believers in the paramormal. Most Haunted are made up of paranormal investigations into locations that are supposed haunted and the invertigators use scientific equipment as well as psychic mediums to find if the place is really haunted.

I have seen about ten or 15 episodes and they are pretty cool. The way the investigators to find out about hauntings are very interesting. There has been some evidence that cannot be easily explained, and can make those who do not believe in the paranormal think twice before thinking that it is all fake.

I think if someone were to check Most Haunted out they would like it.
  • So a team of "haunting experts" lock themselves in a "haunted house" and film a preposterous TV series around it. I wonder if the "ghosts" get royalties?

OK, this is a cockamamie idea for a TV show, or rather for a production company to pour millions of dollars into a TV series based on "haunting experts" going into various haunted locations, locking themselves in and filming it. If that weren't enough they actually televise it after what appears to be quite skilled and quite clever editing. They prey on the superstitions of people who should frankly know better, they come off like "experts" on a subject where you actually have to die to REALLY know anything about, and then have the gall to actually document, narrate, and finally "explain" the whole thing.

Stay tuned for their new Holiday Special, where they lock themselves in Bloomingdale's and go looking for the ghost of Christmas Past.

The series scores a 2 on my scale for the inventive use of their editing equipment.
  • spooky stuff

i first watched most haunted on ftn on freeview by accident. id read about the show and thought it sounded phoney and un-entertaining. but when i watched the show entertaining ant thought the set up was great. the show is about a team of people including derek acorah (who claims to be able to see and contact the dead), who spend a night in a haunted location, be it a theatre, hotel ,pub or castle. the team film there experiences through the night and set up various experiments in order to try and record the exsisitence of ghost. a good, fun, spooky show.
  • i am a most haunted fan and i love the show,so if you have not watched the show do so and keep a open mind, to me it does need a bit of fine tuning for the audience to enjoy but the cast and crew do a really good job,

4.3
    Derek and evette and karl are a really good team.Derek is the medium and evette and karl are the presenters but it is mostly evette who does all the talking, and sometimes screaming and crying.When they do hear something they talk so you arent really sure if you did hear anything or not,they also start walking around and swinging the camera a lot when they see something, which makes you wonder if there was anything there in the first place.But i really enjoy the show just to see there faces when they do see or hear anything.They would relly have to fine tune this show to make it better.
  • Why Yvette Fielding!?

I randomly turned on the tv and this was on, so I started watching it, and I cannot get enough of it. I think it is one of the most original shows on tv today. It might be fake, and overly dramatic, but I think that is what makes it interesting.

I do freak out a bit when they are in the dark, but I really do like the show. What annoys the hell out of me, though, is Yvette Fielding. She needs to be quiet a few times. There are also a lot of curse words being floated around, but other than that, I still watch the show. I have never seen anything on the show that is scary.
  • Brilliant! Can\'t stop watching it!

I adore this show from bottom to top. Hands down to the crew... I would love to be a part of it and work with them even if it is to be one of the sound people.
    I simply cannot stop watching it and I wish everyone I know could get it, cause we have all had our own experiences but this crew, they go beyond and really have guts!
  • If only Yvette could stop the screaming & Stuart could stop the bleeping language, we might hear more 'phenomenon'!!!

Most Haunted is my new favourite show. I live in Canada and I just recently stumbled across it one Friday evening. Then I realized it was on at midnight Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. I watch it all three nights and love it. I must admit I loved Derek in the beginning, but the first time I saw him 'possessed' I thought, Aw Come On...this guy is too fake and from then on I change the channel once I see him start. So how happy was I that a recent internet search brought the news that he has been ousted from the show? I love David and he seems much more reputable to me. The fact that he\'s a cutie patootie also helps! I’m psyched that I haven\'t seen enough episodes that I\'m into reruns...because I love to stay up & watch! Keep up the great entertainment...Let’s hope Hollywood doesn’t take it over!!!!
  • Good show, entertaining, but needs more scientific backing, and less swearing :>)

I try to watch anything having to do with the paranormal.There are just not many actual ongoing paranormal documentary programs out there, so I try to put my vote in for any of them to try to keep these sort of programs on television. I find this program entertaining, but at times frustrating because of the censoring bleeps when you're trying to hear what's going on. Also I'd like to see more still shots of cameras set up in rooms and more use of the EMF detectors and recorders for possible EVP recordings rather than just the testimonies of the investigators. By the time something happens, we've seen the people reacting and then you can't hear anything because of the bleeps from swearing and then they turn the camera around and... nothing. I also think that a thermal camera would do a lot to provide more information and also help in providing some authenticity to these investigations. I'm very passionate about the paranormal, but I try to enter anything I may investigate with a skeptical mind. Too many of the people on this program go into these investigations really wanting to see something, and this may affect their judgements and their perceptions. Not every place can be haunted, but it's nice to think of any old place having that extra personality, but it means all the more when there's truly something there that you can back up scientifically, other than perhaps more of imaginations going wild. Nevertheless I will keep watching.
  • This show just about your every day normal ghost hunters (I think) well uh... trying to find ghosts and speak to them and stuff. they have seances,paronormal expirences and a medium who gets possess or something like that. Any way not a bad show. Watch it

Not bad its a show about people that are in a place for 24 hours and they uh... look for ghost and they have seances to speak to them and they scream and shout and run.Overall not a bad show you should watch this you might like this uh show
  • What was that???? A ghost...an orb...dust..?Would someone stop the host from screaming!!!

7.6
    I love this show really but it can be a bit tedious to watch sometimes. Listening to all those female ghost hunters screaming, waiting for something to happen that never does. Of course you always want to see them catch something bizarre on camera but alot of the time you're left wondering why you watched. But when they do manage to film something supernatural it's worth all the time you spent watching the show. I think it would be great if they could spend 48 hours at each location giving them a better chance of catching something on film.
  • I enjoy the show.

I enjoy the show a lot. I've always kinda sat on the fence, should I believe or not. I do wish the young girls wouldn't talk so much, so that we might hear any responses to thier questions.
    The show has been getting better as it goes on.
    I wish they used more gadgets like, ifer red cameras, etc.
  • New favorite show!!

I recently found Most Haunted on the Travel Channel (in September) and have been, um, passionate (sounds much better than obsessed) with it since. It is fun, funny, scary, intersting, educational and many more things. For X-file fans it brings back the same enjoyment of setting aside one hour every Friday night to be on edge of your seat wondering what, if anything, would be discovered that night. There are also additional half hour 'Extra' episodes that, so far, have only aired in Britain but one of the funniest would be for 'Hellfire Caves'. One of the scariest would be the last twenty minutes of the Live Show from Pendle Hill, night 3. I *highly* recommend this show to anyone who still misses the X-Files.
  • I truly love this show and watch it every time comes on. Trying to find out how to send a pic I have to them of my ghost. I love the crew, places they go, maybe soon they can come to the US and investigate some of our places here.

I have loved ghosts, and any paranormal experiences all of my life. This show was desingned for people just like me. I hope soon in the near future, Most Haunted can come to the USA and do some investigating here. We have alot of old buildings too. The castles and other places they visit have been around alot longer than we have here. I love the crew and all of the emotions that they carry with them. They truly are scared out of there minds, and it shows. I grew up with a couple of different ghost around me.
  • I am hooked i can watch it over and over again. these are the kind of reruns you wait for so you can see if there is anything you missed the orbs the shodows man is it great just shows that sometimes souls get restless and have to make themselvesknown

its great wouldnt want to see it end, neither would my husband, i have seen and had a few experinces with ghost and there are things that you spot when you watch the show and see something man makes me wish i had tvo so could rewind and watch again
  • Im hooked, line and sinker.

I couldn\'t figure out why my 26 year old son was so facinated with this show. Then I started watching, and I can\'t stop. LOVE IT! Now I tell my friends and coworkers about it, because I really think they\'ll be hooked too. I can\'t wait for each new episode, wish it were on twice a week.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7