Most Haunted

Living (ended 2010)

Most Haunted Fan Reviews (196)

7.3
  • New season

2016 new season looks like some great venues but really disappointed with the fact no david wells and instead the sad old demonology guy who just looks way outta depth. At the mo team it's 2/10.
  • screaming and swearing

5.5
    I mean seriously there is so much swearing which gets bleeped out and screaming that it just becomes ridiculous. I mean come on when Yvette calls for the spirit to do something and claims she's not scared of them etc and then when something apparently happens all she does is scream and swear...
  • The absolute truth

Growing up i always watched the paranormal shows from scarest places on earth, most haunted, strange but true. Id stay up till 2am in the morning to see the episodes! So im very very fond and passionate and have great memories of these programes weather it was real or fake i loved watching them so the problem now in this day and age is the media and internet and the competition and expectation is set quite high. Most haunted might of started out real and had a great run with some intresting locations and the show was amazingly edited and thought out to draw you in and it was hard to not love it ! weather you seen anything or not it was brillient ! Becouse it was new and basic with some great spooky music and some likable people involed. Lets be honist about 1 thing even if the guy is fake he gave us some good entertainment derek was a great showman for the show.

im a beliver in the paranormal and now im older and done investagations myself iv come to release this - you will be waiting hours for nothing to happen at times and unless u were there no1 will belive you no mater what evidence you have lol after most haunted were unfolding as fake in the back of our heads we always new this could easyly happen as its just a entertainment show and if we dont watch the show they have no show so if you dont like most haunted stop watching the show lmao its as simple as that or this will remain a show for aslong as they want to pursue it . ever heard the saying bad publicity is good publicity lol for all the stupid trolls out there that have nothing better to do than slate this show clearly dont understand that this just says one thing you watched the show and currently still watch the show get my point ?

Ill be the first to admit yes the show is nothing to what it once was its 100% clearly fake as you like ! A msg for yvette - take note fans want the old style back the likable crew good history good editing music and presented better and honist complate honisty even if u didnt capture nothing at least people will respect for for honisty u have a fan base thats clear as day but even im on breaking point now sort it out x

No1 will trust kurl atm its clear as day hes faking alot of stuff people are not stupid just stop it lol more locked of cams and go back to your old ways like its all new to you again .

Forget about trying to keep up with othere paranormal shows . There probably fake aswell as theres to much trust lost for paranormal tv shows !

sort it out !

Im a very passonite fan and hate what your doing to the fond feelings i have towards your show its a joke !

• Banal!

I used to watch Most Haunted and especially Most Haunted Live with the excited expectancy of a child at Christmas it was my favourite toy at a time when my own children were young. As someone interested in all things paranormal, but also as a lover of both comedy and history, it had the perfect mix for me, yes it was often inaccurate and it's 'evidence' was to say at the least 'questionable'but it was fun to watch and gave me plenty of family and coffee morning banter fodder. I did become disillusioned with the series towards it's end as it seemed to want to be taken more seriously but didn't have what it takes despite the best efforts of Ciaren O'Keefe; I winced at some of the more controversial episodes such as Clerkenwell and I got fed up of their obsession with the idea that the devil himself was following them to EVERY location (pretty certain they aren't THAT important).. but was always forgiving of its many historical blunders after all it did fill a gap in my viewing of the time quite nicely. Since it's departure from our screens I have been spoilt with paranormal programming excellent shows that have provided, interest, education and entertainment but I had good memories of old MH and was pleased to hear that it was to return in an online format last year. I watched it with the same anticipation of great things as myself and others had given feedback to Its creators for a good couple of years before it's return; I was looking forward to evp's; more cameras at better angles; and a bit of fun thrown in. Joy turned to horror when all I got for my years of waiting loyally was torches, tape and a guy that used to run a nightclub now claiming to be a demonologist!! It was a true head in hands moment so I decided to keep my memories and leave new MH well alone; months later the announcement came that they were to return to the Tv.. they did with the very same episode that some of the fans had paid to watch online months before. I so wanted them to do well; I'm afraid that being the first is often not an indicator of being 'the best', and this is sadly the case with Most Haunted. Yes it got the paranormal bandwagon on a steady roll that soon took off at speed but most shows completely avoided the format employed by MH and I honestly thought that its return would be something new and fresh for the modern viewer. It was more than terrible; apparently the programme makers wanted to take it back to basics and thus avoid the modern equipment that we see used in others. Unfortunately there is a severe lack of anything else to keep the viewer watching. It drags paranormal investigation back to the dark ages, there is no research; gone is the entertainment factor it's become an insult to anyone's intelligence... even those that simply watched it for fun. Others have described the episode in depth so I won't repeat the rundown but I am almost certainly sure that any negative entity 'demon' as MH would have us believe some being that has existed invisibly in the ether for goodness knows how long, that is capable of pure evil.. an entity that gathers it's energy in order to cause harm to not choose it's modern day weapon as a roll of tape! The obsession with the tape became unbearable and of course a lack of cameras and nightvision, the screaming the nose and face shots made it painful viewing. I can forgive it no longer; in fact I'm angry that one they have served up such rubbish expecting loyal fans to buy it and then when the fans said they weren't happy with it gave it to them again on Tv and two that they have ruined any good memory I ever had of the unashamedly bad original series. Now according to Karl it was UkTv's no 1 show, though the viewing figures weren't available at the time of his bold announcement, but I have read many accounts of disappointment and truly believe that only those with an impoverished sense of reality and morality will continue to allow this banal, benign showcase of total ineptitude, incompetence and idiocy into their homes. I will be sticking to the likes of Ghost Adventures , Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Witness for my paranormal viewing, and sincerely hope that MH is left to Rest in Peace with the very tiny piece of dignity it has remaining which frankly at this rate may well need duct tape to hold it in place!
  • this show's so bad it makes my eyes bleed

they go in to "haunted places" or so claiming that they mean no harm and try to call upon the spirits by swearing at them... thats just going to anger the spirit.... whats worse is... THEY ARE CALLING UPON A DEMONIC PRESENCE ?! WHY?! this show is just stupid and fake... if u wanna make a show under this catagory... for god's sake do it properly...
  • most haunted

Disappointed that a show which could be good uses so much watched this show for years until live show series stuff is always taking funny turns get locked off cameras required to eliminate do the right thing and keep it real if not stop wasting your time
  • Garbage

Carl need's Oscar and bald guy still throwing things off camera. Done for fun but don't take it too serious.

• gutted

I'm soo gutted I missed last night's show ... does anyone know where I can watch on the net tried all sorts
  • Most Haunted Live 2015

I don't care what people say about the live episode being faked last night. I have a friend who is friends with a person who works with Most Haunted, and they assured us that it was 100% real last night. It was a camera rope tied around Karl's waist, not a rope! And Karl DID put the knife in the box, later to find it in the bedroom. I loved every second of the episode last night and would watch it again. Whatever people are saying about it being faked is complete bull***. Nothing was faked. Everything you saw was paranormal activity.
  • Most Faked

Clear proof it was faked!

Can we please have this thing off the air once and for all?
  • halloween programme

I could not believe when one man said in the name of satan, fgs what are you trying to put over to the viewers that satan is who people should call on. Its disgusting. What you do is wrong you are dealing with things you dont understand and lie. Calling on satan also makes people teally wonder who you do follow
  • full of sh.......

Jokers!!!!! Lol

• Jo Bri

I'll love the show, I believe in the spirit world so like in real life we have good and evil people so why not in spirit, I would love to join the cast and crew well done guys, Carl and Stuart Hope you both are ok X
  • Most unconvincing!!!

1.5
    Oh dear, where do I begin.

Very disappointed with 2015 season 3 most haunted. I completely dis seasons 2 after just 20mins in the first episode: Hoping that maybe they got their act together this season.

WRONG

Same awful format in their two part episode. Things thrown and bangs just out of camera shot, Pathetic paranormal investigators who clearly forgot their balls and clearly their job title, screaming like little girls.

There was some footage captured by a static camera of some white plastic balls rolling back and forth on the carpet. Ok yes maybe but let me just set that same thing up at home with a someone else just out of shot making a draft... What happens they rolled across the carpet.

Pictures being thrown at heads (sorry I had to laugh) possibly someone dressed in dark clothing again just out of shot moving and throwing picture frames. And do not even get me started about the fainting... REALLY your team member collapses and you keep filming. OH his breathing is not quite what it should be? How about medical attention, he clearly still unconscious after 2min. No ok then lets just keep filming cos he faking.

The only plus side I can see is in these two episodes there is no sign of Mr Batt or should I say as it has been pointed out by other people the night club owner from previous earlier most haunted episode.

Ghost adventures, TAPS ect ect can surely be laughing at this awful attempt to document paranormal
  • Sort it out...

Use to really like your show so much intill I found out it was more about money they giveing us people at home a real show and keep on us coming back but all I have on my mind is fake ..

Stu. Needs to go full stop

Girls.. if you can't handles it leave half the show you scream

put David the medium back he was the best by far you have had on the show.

Please please please you have some good team members sort the men from the boys and the lady's from the girls step up and make it a real show for a change

• Mr Batt

1.5
    Now guys, If you are allowing Mr Batt to become an influence in most haunted, You have definalty lost it, No Disrespect to Mr Batt, But you cannot have a member of the team inflicting pain on another just for experiments, (working or not), If experiments are to be carried out then at least, give the inflictor a radio to keep in touch with the proposed inflicted just incase their were responses stuart had stated as we watched in dispair for him, NOT TO KEEP INFLICTING NERVE PAIN AND FEAR ON THE GENTLEMAN In which stuart was clearly in dispair over, But, Mr Batt, The way you approched the subject looked to us viewers that you were beginning to enjoy the INFLICTIVE MOVEMENTS OF THAT PIN, Like some kind of enjoyment of pain infliction, Well Mr Batt, As to your actions, My faith in Most Haunted, Which was 100 percent in it self over many years enjoyment from your programs has now been totaly lost, I am sorry Most Haunted but i think you have been infiltrated Mr Batt, Who clearly was supposed to be a Knights Templer in his past life, Lovely gentleman, Into a what i can only explaine as an Illuminate leviathan am sorry to say.
  • crappppppppp.

just watching the latest farce from most haunted lot,oh dear new low sticking pins in a doll while Stuart says ouch,and the real joke was oh my vision seems impaired,not shit i cant f-------g see ,really bad acting stu time to call it quits its just sad now,stick to watching zak.
  • Load of fake rubbish

Go to a Ghost Hunt yourself don't watch this rubbish it's not worth your time
  • So Confused

4.5
    In the past Derek Acora appeared on the program and appeared to be very accurate about most things, as I was paying to park my car I bumped into a lady who was wearing a fans t-shirt. I asked why he was no longer in the show and she replied that he was too honest. I have always been a regular viewer but am now questioning if it is for real? His private show I was going to see was, in my personal view c--- which made me question it further.
  • Way to much screaming !!!

Way to much screaming !!!! It really spoils the investigations

Not sure I can watch anymore
  • most hated

shame on you
  • Get real get rid of screaming leah

Well what a screaming lot of embarrassing women, omg who is this rubbishy female Leah get rid , one screaming woman was too much so why bring this useless female quote " CAN I tURN THE TOURCH ON" really who are you and what the hell are you doing this for you stupid screams little girly, get more equipment and less. People!

Investigate properly like Zak and his team, and what the heck is Fred Batt there for all he does is try to make out every place they visit nowadays has demons or evil spirits, he really needs to get a grip not every place that is haunted carries evil! Or Demons! I really think you need to build the program round the history and investigation also now and then a medium, the show has lost its way and is becoming an embarrassment, where they have the chance to make it great. Oh well I don't think I can watch another episode if there is all this screaming and wimping going on, as there has been recently...........

• most haunted

RUBBISH
  • Fred Batt demonologist?

1.5
    Just watched MH 2014 on You Tube Ye Olde something or other pub in Chester. Fred Batt, demonologist has appeared in an earlier show way back years ago as the owner of a haunted house and Derek Acorah claimed at the time it was a first for him, to be contacting a spirit whilst also actually with the alleged reincarnation (aka one Fred Batt) of the spirit. Saw this episode on recent re-runs on Free Sat Pick channel. Can't be sure but Fred Batt was a reincarnation of someone linked to the Knights Templar. Also visited a night club he owned, where Ruth Ellis (last women hanged) appeared. I may be muddling two episodes up, but it was definately Fred Batt as a reincarnated wealthy spirit
  • derek; where are you.

Yes i know about all the criticism that Derek received and I suspect most if not all was justified. He was fitted up and got rid of because he was becoming the show itself back in 04/05 and Yvette didnt like a more innocent time in the early years of 02 to 05,it was fun and all a bit were all taken with it and even accepted and enjoyed Dereks clowning around even if we thought it all a bit suspect. The early live ones with Derek and a live audience especially at Halloween and christmas were good seasonal as soon as they dropped the live audience and Derek and went wandering off to Turin and Romania and traipsing around London the atmosphere was the introduction of Lesley coudnt pull it met her at Tutbury and she is a nice lady and very well it all started to slip and then seemed no way back and no surprise that they packed it in in 2010 and moved elsewhere which I didnt keep up with. We once had fun entertainment with a bit of spookery thrown in with the live audience joining in. Now we have nothing. Everything that is wrong has been aired on here and I agree with all the other posters and they have said all that needs to be said.
  • disappointed!

I loved most haunted I still watch the old episodes. The new episodes are absolute rubbish. Why is there no medium or historian? They need to do more!

• screaming deamon

waited for months for most haunted to come back on only to be regaled once again with screaming all the way through. talking, everyone asking the same question why cant they realise everyone dose not want to hear them talking and screaming, they must realise whats going to happen by now they have been asking the same questions for long enough, very very disappointed wont be watching any more I can scream all night myself I don't need to listen to someone else, program ruined sorry.

• the screamer,

i used to watch most haunted every week, until this new lot came on tv, what a load of crap,yvette is suposed to lead this team yet she screams the place down as soon as she hears anything, her husband is just the same, they should sit and watch an episode of ghost adventures,(zac,nik and Aaron)then go out on a haunt as they call it,,her voice goes right thru me, if there is any ghost im suprised they havent strangled her by now.
  • Earache

I was so excited when i heard the New Mosted Haunted was to start on TV only to be so disappointed. The amount of times my hands have gone over my ears to block out the horrible screaming from Yvette. Every episode i have watched so far i have been bored with, Karl and Stuart are the only two worth watching. The programme is now just bangs, the occasional throwing of objects (which is more comical than convincing) and of course the screams from Yvette. During the last nights show (23/10/2014) Fred (Demonologist) was present and Chris the camera man wasnt, then when all of a sudden Chris was there and Fred had disappeared, were they taking it in turn to throwing the objects.

Sorry the programme has really gone down hill, no longer exciting or convincing to watch.
  • bring back Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love most haunted and can see how Karl, Yvette and Stuart ( soz about spelling not so good with names) are trying to recreate the brilliant mix of suspense, fun and excitement. Kath had had her day in the old most haunted she wet a bit weird and self important but the raport between the others made the show. 'Really' have made the atmosphere wrong by the way it's filmed. Don't know how but they've managed it. They need a medium and Leslie back with her amazing history information and the laughs her and Yvette have, Fred Batt a self named demonologist who 1st appeared with a haunted house then night club now some how he is on the show. He has no charisma and stutters and dithers along with his non information and bewildered looks, he has to know someone to have gotten the job and needs to go , honestly he needs to go or the show will flop he's bringing it down and I fast forward it as soon as he speaks and a lot of my friends do the same or just don't watch it anymore. Brig Leslie back and a good medium and get th real most haunted back PLEASE