Most Haunted

Living (ended 2010)

Most Haunted Fan Reviews (191)

• Garbage

Carl need's Oscar and bald guy still throwing things off camera. Done for fun but don't take it too serious.

• gutted

I'm soo gutted I missed last night's show ... does anyone know where I can watch on the net tried all sorts
  • Most Haunted Live 2015

I don't care what people say about the live episode being faked last night. I have a friend who is friends with a person who works with Most Haunted, and they assured us that it was 100% real last night. It was a camera rope tied around Karl's waist, not a rope! And Karl DID put the knife in the box, later to find it in the bedroom. I loved every second of the episode last night and would watch it again. Whatever people are saying about it being faked is complete bull***. Nothing was faked. Everything you saw was paranormal activity.
  • Most Faked

Clear proof it was faked!

Can we please have this thing off the air once and for all?
  • halloween programme

I could not believe when one man said in the name of satan, fgs what are you trying to put over to the viewers that satan is who people should call on. Its disgusting. What you do is wrong you are dealing with things you dont understand and lie. Calling on satan also makes people teally wonder who you do follow
  • full of sh.......

Jokers!!!!! Lol

• Jo Bri

I'll love the show, I believe in the spirit world so like in real life we have good and evil people so why not in spirit, I would love to join the cast and crew well done guys, Carl and Stuart Hope you both are ok X
  • Most unconvincing!!!

Oh dear, where do I begin.

Very disappointed with 2015 season 3 most haunted. I completely dis seasons 2 after just 20mins in the first episode: Hoping that maybe they got their act together this season.

Same awful format in their two part episode. Things thrown and bangs just out of camera shot, Pathetic paranormal investigators who clearly forgot their balls and clearly their job title, screaming like little girls.

There was some footage captured by a static camera of some white plastic balls rolling back and forth on the carpet. Ok yes maybe but let me just set that same thing up at home with a someone else just out of shot making a draft... What happens they rolled across the carpet.

Pictures being thrown at heads (sorry I had to laugh) possibly someone dressed in dark clothing again just out of shot moving and throwing picture frames. And do not even get me started about the fainting... REALLY your team member collapses and you keep filming. OH his breathing is not quite what it should be? How about medical attention, he clearly still unconscious after 2min. No ok then lets just keep filming cos he faking.

The only plus side I can see is in these two episodes there is no sign of Mr Batt or should I say as it has been pointed out by other people the night club owner from previous earlier most haunted episode.

Ghost adventures, TAPS ect ect can surely be laughing at this awful attempt to document paranormal
  • Sort it out...

Use to really like your show so much intill I found out it was more about money they giveing us people at home a real show and keep on us coming back but all I have on my mind is fake ..

Stu. Needs to go full stop

Girls.. if you can't handles it leave half the show you scream

put David the medium back he was the best by far you have had on the show.

Please please please you have some good team members sort the men from the boys and the lady's from the girls step up and make it a real show for a change

• Mr Batt

Now guys, If you are allowing Mr Batt to become an influence in most haunted, You have definalty lost it, No Disrespect to Mr Batt, But you cannot have a member of the team inflicting pain on another just for experiments, (working or not), If experiments are to be carried out then at least, give the inflictor a radio to keep in touch with the proposed inflicted just incase their were responses stuart had stated as we watched in dispair for him, NOT TO KEEP INFLICTING NERVE PAIN AND FEAR ON THE GENTLEMAN In which stuart was clearly in dispair over, But, Mr Batt, The way you approched the subject looked to us viewers that you were beginning to enjoy the INFLICTIVE MOVEMENTS OF THAT PIN, Like some kind of enjoyment of pain infliction, Well Mr Batt, As to your actions, My faith in Most Haunted, Which was 100 percent in it self over many years enjoyment from your programs has now been totaly lost, I am sorry Most Haunted but i think you have been infiltrated Mr Batt, Who clearly was supposed to be a Knights Templer in his past life, Lovely gentleman, Into a what i can only explaine as an Illuminate leviathan am sorry to say.
  • crappppppppp.

just watching the latest farce from most haunted lot,oh dear new low sticking pins in a doll while Stuart says ouch,and the real joke was oh my vision seems impaired,not shit i cant f-------g see ,really bad acting stu time to call it quits its just sad now,stick to watching zak.
  • Load of fake rubbish

Go to a Ghost Hunt yourself don't watch this rubbish it's not worth your time
  • So Confused

In the past Derek Acora appeared on the program and appeared to be very accurate about most things, as I was paying to park my car I bumped into a lady who was wearing a fans t-shirt. I asked why he was no longer in the show and she replied that he was too honest. I have always been a regular viewer but am now questioning if it is for real? His private show I was going to see was, in my personal view c--- which made me question it further.
  • Way to much screaming !!!

Way to much screaming !!!! It really spoils the investigations

Not sure I can watch anymore
  • most hated

shame on you
  • Get real get rid of screaming leah

Well what a screaming lot of embarrassing women, omg who is this rubbishy female Leah get rid , one screaming woman was too much so why bring this useless female quote " CAN I tURN THE TOURCH ON" really who are you and what the hell are you doing this for you stupid screams little girly, get more equipment and less. People!

Investigate properly like Zak and his team, and what the heck is Fred Batt there for all he does is try to make out every place they visit nowadays has demons or evil spirits, he really needs to get a grip not every place that is haunted carries evil! Or Demons! I really think you need to build the program round the history and investigation also now and then a medium, the show has lost its way and is becoming an embarrassment, where they have the chance to make it great. Oh well I don't think I can watch another episode if there is all this screaming and wimping going on, as there has been recently...........

• most haunted

• Fred Batt demonologist?

Just watched MH 2014 on You Tube Ye Olde something or other pub in Chester. Fred Batt, demonologist has appeared in an earlier show way back years ago as the owner of a haunted house and Derek Acorah claimed at the time it was a first for him, to be contacting a spirit whilst also actually with the alleged reincarnation (aka one Fred Batt) of the spirit. Saw this episode on recent re-runs on Free Sat Pick channel. Can't be sure but Fred Batt was a reincarnation of someone linked to the Knights Templar. Also visited a night club he owned, where Ruth Ellis (last women hanged) appeared. I may be muddling two episodes up, but it was definately Fred Batt as a reincarnated wealthy spirit
  • derek; where are you.

Yes i know about all the criticism that Derek received and I suspect most if not all was justified. He was fitted up and got rid of because he was becoming the show itself back in 04/05 and Yvette didnt like a more innocent time in the early years of 02 to 05,it was fun and all a bit were all taken with it and even accepted and enjoyed Dereks clowning around even if we thought it all a bit suspect. The early live ones with Derek and a live audience especially at Halloween and christmas were good seasonal as soon as they dropped the live audience and Derek and went wandering off to Turin and Romania and traipsing around London the atmosphere was the introduction of Lesley coudnt pull it met her at Tutbury and she is a nice lady and very well it all started to slip and then seemed no way back and no surprise that they packed it in in 2010 and moved elsewhere which I didnt keep up with. We once had fun entertainment with a bit of spookery thrown in with the live audience joining in. Now we have nothing. Everything that is wrong has been aired on here and I agree with all the other posters and they have said all that needs to be said.
  • disappointed!

I loved most haunted I still watch the old episodes. The new episodes are absolute rubbish. Why is there no medium or historian? They need to do more!

• screaming deamon

waited for months for most haunted to come back on only to be regaled once again with screaming all the way through. talking, everyone asking the same question why cant they realise everyone dose not want to hear them talking and screaming, they must realise whats going to happen by now they have been asking the same questions for long enough, very very disappointed wont be watching any more I can scream all night myself I don't need to listen to someone else, program ruined sorry.

• the screamer,

i used to watch most haunted every week, until this new lot came on tv, what a load of crap,yvette is suposed to lead this team yet she screams the place down as soon as she hears anything, her husband is just the same, they should sit and watch an episode of ghost adventures,(zac,nik and Aaron)then go out on a haunt as they call it,,her voice goes right thru me, if there is any ghost im suprised they havent strangled her by now.
  • Earache

I was so excited when i heard the New Mosted Haunted was to start on TV only to be so disappointed. The amount of times my hands have gone over my ears to block out the horrible screaming from Yvette. Every episode i have watched so far i have been bored with, Karl and Stuart are the only two worth watching. The programme is now just bangs, the occasional throwing of objects (which is more comical than convincing) and of course the screams from Yvette. During the last nights show (23/10/2014) Fred (Demonologist) was present and Chris the camera man wasnt, then when all of a sudden Chris was there and Fred had disappeared, were they taking it in turn to throwing the objects.

Sorry the programme has really gone down hill, no longer exciting or convincing to watch.
  • bring back Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love most haunted and can see how Karl, Yvette and Stuart ( soz about spelling not so good with names) are trying to recreate the brilliant mix of suspense, fun and excitement. Kath had had her day in the old most haunted she wet a bit weird and self important but the raport between the others made the show. 'Really' have made the atmosphere wrong by the way it's filmed. Don't know how but they've managed it. They need a medium and Leslie back with her amazing history information and the laughs her and Yvette have, Fred Batt a self named demonologist who 1st appeared with a haunted house then night club now some how he is on the show. He has no charisma and stutters and dithers along with his non information and bewildered looks, he has to know someone to have gotten the job and needs to go , honestly he needs to go or the show will flop he's bringing it down and I fast forward it as soon as he speaks and a lot of my friends do the same or just don't watch it anymore. Brig Leslie back and a good medium and get th real most haunted back PLEASE
  • So disappointed

I was a big fan of Most Haunted. Had all the DVD's and watched them for tongue in cheek entertainment. I was looking forward to the new series and have tuned in now for four(?) of the new episodes. I've never been so disappointed in my life. First of all they appear to be filming the new episodes on a budget of about five quid. The camera man is beyond appalling. Get Stuart Torevell behind the camera and ditch Chris Burton for goodness sake.

The MH team say they've gone 'back to basics' which basically means there's no night vision, therefore no atmosphere whatsoever, just a bunch of giggling idiots galumphing about waving torches and throwing things when the camera is facing the other way.

I can't believe that a team that has made 15 series of this show could get it SO wrong. They need to go back and look at why the show was popular in the first place. They had a decent five minute section at the beginning of each episode with a REAL Historian giving us the facts of the place that was about to be investigated. Now we get a ludicrously dressed 'demonologist' muttering the odd fact or two until Yvette cuts him off.

Considering the quality of the previous offerings on DVD and Living TV, this current series looks like a bunch of amateurs on a jolly, galumphing and giggling their way through an investigation.

There is no-one leading the investigation anymore, everyone seems to be shouting/talking at once, there's no structure, no atmosphere and as for the 'special guests' - just WHY????

I wanted to enjoy and like this so much and I'm so disappointed. Its a load of amateur, embarrassing rubbish from the team that actually STARTED the surge in popularity for this sort of show. I expected something so much better.

There's back to basics and there's an embarrassment - and this is the latter.
  • Most Farcical

Well, after years of peace and quiet, this utter claptrap returns. After watching the first 6 episodes of the new series, I can say I'm less than impressed. No control over camerawork, no control over the "investigation", just a bunch of immature adults bumbling round a location, damaging things. How did this ever get back on air? The original series was better than this rubbish, and that's saying something. Please, please please, if these guys try and get a second comeback series commissioned, place it in the slot it truly deserves -- the trash can. If I could give a minus rating on here, I would.
  • New Most haunted - how disappointing

Jumping cameras, showing faces only (main Yvette), no evidence caught as no locked-off cameras. Silly whistling (what is that all about), juddering movements, no structure, no planning, basically amateur TV, what a waste of an hour. Why not put on Ghost Adventures for 3 hours back to back, much more credible, entertaining, believable, a story attached - not a bunch of loosely collected people jumping, screaming, giggling and generally annoying. Have they not learnt anything from Zak? Dare I say, at least with Derek Acora we had some excitement and entertainment. Most Haunted has access to some fantastic locations and fails to deliver every time. Come on Most Haunted, get a grip, get professional, or get off!
  • Ghost Adventures puts Most Haunted too shame

Really looking forward to this series of Most Haunted as I hoped all the screaming and crying by a certain ex blue peter presenter would stop obviously she has'nt which is really disappointing and I won't be watching anymore, perhaps childrens television is her limit as Zak, Arron and Nick from GHOST ADVENTURES puts Most Haunted to absolute shame. SACK YVETTE FIELDING....
  • Welcome back!

It's been too long since you were on air. Seems the new show, which we've been waiting for with bated breath, is going to be great. For us other paranormal shows especially Ghost adventures with slow drawling Zak, just do not hit the spot! Glad to hear Yvette's still got the scream factor, Will Lesley & Kath be back at all?
  • zak has no worries....

having been a believer in the paranormal for many years I was suprised to see this shambolic joke back on screen. carl or stuart fainting, lots of screaming, too many people making far too much background noise and no scientific equipment to back up the claims of a 'cold feeling' or claims of a voice heard. please take a look at ghost adventures ffs, heed the words "no big camera crews following us around"

It is a shame as Id like this show to be a success but sadly it seems they lack a budget to purchase some proper ghost hunting equipment, and some professionalism to stop this show becoming a laughing stock!

And what was the makeup girl doing on the show? Come on yvette!!