Not to Air?

TvFreak7

[1]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 26
    Is this show going to air? I don't think it isn't on the ABC schedule. Maybe I missed it. Or it will be a Midseason replacement. Hopefully it airs. I want to see it really bad. I just want to see how good this show is. The movie was good but how good will the show be? If Anyone has any info about the show when it's going to air please tell me. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Auliya

[2]Sep 13, 2006
    • level: 15

Hi. I don't know if You misted it but it is there. The info when it is going to be aired... "Premiered: September 1, 2007 ". Now I am more anxious about the cast...

dougtv

[3]Jan 29, 2007
    • level: 10
    Yes I agree to you about "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" weekly series coming Fall 2007 or midseason 2007-'08 plan on ABC yet the director for ABC will tell the news for new series yet I will see the new series later this year since I saw the movie . as well smile Wink!!!

Dawnsdinosaurs

[4]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 40
    ABC has only given a pilot order for this project.  It doesn't mean that it will be on the air next year.  The decision will be announced in May when the network  announces the fall schedule to advertisers at the upfronts.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[5]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 40
    tv.com just puts a date out there, usually either September 1 or January 1, but nothing is set yet because the network won't make its decision until it looks at all the pilots this spring.  I'm not too optomistic because last year the project was out there and the pilot was never made.

Auliya wrote:

Hi. I don't know if You misted it but it is there. The info when it is going to be aired... "Premiered: September 1, 2007 ". Now I am more anxious about the cast...

jmkdog

[6]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    Yeah we are barely into filming the PILOT.. So far so Good, seems the cast is meshing. There are some real talented folks at the top here. Hopefully it flies could be a good comedic/drama, as the relationship has a storyline. This could go on for a while if the writer stays on..Kinberg is a power player for sure

jra3209

[7]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    I hope its get picked up soon. This show interests me.

anorthview

[8]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 13
    So this is going to be based off of the movie and not the tv show?
    Maria Bello was awesome as Mrs Smith, that show was very good, but got killed so early.