Mr. Bean

Merry Christmas Mr. Bean

Aired Unknown Dec 29, 1992 on ITV

• Christmas Mischief

This is my favorate Mr.Bean, and it's one of my top 10 favorate Christmas specials/movies ever. This special made me laugh my head off, it just hits all of the right notes and there is just not one dull moment.

I won't reveal them all since seeing them yourself is what makes them all the more funny, so I'll just point two moments that were my favorates.

One was when Mr. Bean was playing with the Nativity decoration, and then of course gets in trouble for that. I can emphasize with that because this was something I did once I played with G.I. Joe toys with that scene and then got in trouble with my mom. For such a positive scene whenever inocently disturbed, it seems to be a source to produce bad karma. And of course that Christmas morning moment, when Bean opens gifts that are small. My favorate is mainly a black comidy gag when he gives the mouse in his apartment a gift and it's a piece of cheese, and then he put it on a mouse trap. Comic Gold and Merry Christmas.
  • Classic maybe but also terrible at time

Well, i think we're know all. Merry Christmas Mr. Bean is the mont know episode of this series. The scene that Bean play with puppets of the Christ Child's in the store and the bit that Bean are the orchestrator of a Charity band are nicest but i hate the scene that Bean are the turkey in his head. That's just HORRIBLE!!!