Mr. Meaty Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2010)

The Mr. Meaty Movie?

  • Avatar of Jorafilm

    Jorafilm

    [1]Jul 27, 2007
    • member since: 09/21/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 41

    I once remember reading in the Nick Mag that they were planning on showing this mr. meaty movie about Josh making movies asa job and parker and josh get into a fit or something like that? I know the show's cancelled, but do you think it will still air anyway? I also remember . . .August was the premiere?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StewieZim101

    StewieZim101

    [2]Aug 2, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,182
    Please God no!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Phantom_girl92

    Phantom_girl92

    [3]Sep 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/31/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 221

    I hope not! Mr.Meaty is the worst show on television. I never want to see those stupid pupets again!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brown_cows

    brown_cows

    [4]Oct 11, 2007
    • member since: 03/20/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 53

    Nooooooooooo! if nick makes a mr meaty movie; i seriously doubt that, bcuz ppl would just throw tons of crap at the puppets or w/e, but still! if they ever did, ill never forgive them!! mr meaty sucks arse! they just cant!!!!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jamesfan5

    jamesfan5

    [5]Oct 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 204

    If it ever came to theaters(which I doubt it would)I'm sure a LOT of people would bring bushels...no TRUCKLOADS of Tomatoes to chuck at the projector,the screen and well you ge the picture.Besides Mr Meaty sucks and about 95% percent of America hate it,the other 5% being some of the fans left in the minority.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StealthyPepper

    StealthyPepper

    [6]Oct 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 223
    In Disney Adventures they called it "Mr Meaty: The Musical"!
    A musical?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AangPhantom777

    AangPhantom777

    [7]Nov 4, 2007
    • member since: 10/02/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 7,340
    There ISNO Mr. Meaty Movie. It's ended. I think they haven't made an episode since November 2006-ish. Thats about when they stopped making episodes. I don't think it was cancelled back then, but they were done with Season One. It's over. I'm glad.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StewieZim101

    StewieZim101

    [8]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,182
    Thank god.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mrmeatyfanprez

    mrmeatyfanprez

    [10]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 61
    also it did happen, we all were looking at crap like porn or video games, (sorry) oh now I remember what I was gonna say.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mrmeatyfanprez

    mrmeatyfanprez

    [11]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 61
    Phantom_girl92 wrote:

    I hope not! Mr.Meaty is the worst show on television. I never want to see those stupid pupets again!

    worst? a few minutes ago I found the real stupidest show is: ps I didn't need to watch a second! dell computers the show! who wants to watch half an hour of compters that suck ^&^&s? I have the best connection card possible and it still runs worst than dial up!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mrmeatyfanprez

    mrmeatyfanprez

    [12]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 10/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 61
    jamesfan5 wrote:

    If it ever came to theaters(which I doubt it would)I'm sure a LOT of people would bring bushels...no TRUCKLOADS of Tomatoes to chuck at the projector,the screen and well you ge the picture.Besides Mr Meaty sucks and about 95% percent of America hate it,the other 5% being some of the fans left in the minority.

    actually (with math)47.4 do I think I don't know exctly what absymal means I guess bad.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of check77

    check77

    [13]Nov 28, 2007
    • member since: 11/11/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 173
    Phantom_girl92 wrote:

    I hope not! Mr.Meaty is the worst show on television. I never want to see those stupid pupets again!


    Why do you have to lie. Avatar's the stupid Nicktoon you should comment about. Did you make a mistake maybe?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Batweb32

    Batweb32

    [14]Jan 18, 2008
    • member since: 01/17/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 135

    No new episodes?

    *Celebrates*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of meatboys

    meatboys

    [15]Feb 18, 2008
    • member since: 10/27/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 903
    this show should air on MTV with more adult humor
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crzza

    crzza

    [16]Feb 24, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 12,122
    i wsih there would be a movie.BNut a good movie not a musical...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CF3689

    CF3689

    [17]Dec 16, 2008
    • member since: 12/12/08
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,249
    dear god i hope not!!!!!! this show is gross
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bugsy29

    bugsy29

    [18]Dec 18, 2008
    • member since: 12/02/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 329
    I sure hope so1
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kazehimex

    kazehimex

    [19]Dec 20, 2008
    • member since: 11/20/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 6
    If this show gets a movie, I will kill myself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bugsy29

    bugsy29

    [20]Jan 25, 2009
    • member since: 12/02/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 329
    The movie finally aired yesterday, on Nicktoons Network! Boy oh Boy was it good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.