Mr. Meaty

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2010)

Mr. Meaty Fan Reviews (258)

4.3
  • Do not watch this unless your on crack....

This was probably the worst thing to air on Nickelodeon, next to Glenn Martin DDS. Its even worse than Breadwinners for fuck sake. This show had no charm or enjoyment whatsoever and it made me really uncomfortable at times. The characters are unlikable weirdos, the jokes were really bad and disgusting, the writing was horrifying, the puppet designs were ugly and scary, the scenes were really gross and scary, and the plots were demented in a bad way.

I remember this episode where Josh eats a raw burger and a HUGE tapeworm pops out of him and starts hissing while squirming around and then some dunce pops out of nowhere and eats it for no appparent reason instead of killing it.

Wtf???? That episode gave me psychological damage aswell as a few other disturbingly gross and creepy episodes.

It just appals me that the creators were trying to reinvent a Muppets type of show, and this is what they came up with???? Are you fucking kidding me????? The Muppets wouldn't"t have been anywhere near as popular if it were anything like this. This show will damage your mental health.

Ren and Stimpy wasn't even as frightening or squeamish as this show. Sure, that show was disturbing and gross at times, but atleast they knew how to entertain people and they didn't go over the top like this disgrace of a show always did. I amso happy it got cancelled, thank God!

I do not reccomend this show to anybody at all, it isn't appropiate for any age.

If you want a quality Nickelodeon show, watch 90's Nickelodeon shows, SpongeBob seasons 1-3, Fairly Odd Parents episodes before Poof and Drake and Josh.

• The beginning of Nickelodeon's decline

1.5
    Somewhere, somehow, someone or some people with influence either had a bad case of judgement, under the influence of something, or was really trying to entice a certain demographic as part of their audiences and brought us this piece of rubbish that deserves nothing less than the dishonor of being tossed into the trash and forgotten.

The premise is of two teen slackers who have dreams of film making and chasing girls but they are just a couple of creeps and not to mention how ugly they look. In fact that's part of the problem with the show is that all the puppets are so ugly that they're creepy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy good puppetry but I don't like this. Not only that, the humor is disgusting, the plots border if not cross on inappropriateness, and the whole premise of the show is stupid beyond words. No wonder it offended so many people and got cancelled. It should have been rejected before before or early in production. What's worse is that better and watchable shows were cancelled so that this waste could air and be funded.
  • Bad show

The show terrified me as a kid and im still terrified now who ever show must have been on drugs
  • Yeah, I watched it.

I watch the first 2 years of the cartoon, after that I literally forgot about it. It was somewhat funny. Hell, I did not even know it ended in January of 2010. I am giving it this rating because it was very funny to make fun of, but the story lines were decent. I don't know how the new episodes were, but when I was a kid, I enjoyed it.
  • Weird.

is definatly a creative show. It brings puppetry to a whole new level. But the puppetry skills are put towards making some of the creepiest things to ever pop onto a kids show. Sometimes this show creeped me out more than Courage. But saying this show is bad isn't true. This show had it moments. But it was just a bit too creepy for me to handle.
  • A Classic (agree w/ me)

TeenNick needs to replace CatDog with this and Nicktoons Network needs to replace ChalkZone with this because Mr. Meaty's a classic, CatDog and ChalkZone are bad shows.
  • Somewhat good

I know this show can be revolting and creepy, but I kinda like it.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this show is bullshit an its creepy as hell!!!!!!!!! bitches look like they chew on rocks and shit!! this creeped me out gave me psychological trauma, damn near sent me to a psychiatrist!! this is wrong in every way and jesus would not approve
  • Amazing

Yes I was freaked out by it when I was a kid like almost everyone else (that Edward R. Carney sure creeped me out) but now that i'm older (17) I decided to give it another watch and so I did and I actually enjoyed the show! it's very witty and the puppets are pretty remarkable in an eerie way. In my opinion this show can appeal to older audiences more than the younger demographic.

TL;DR: this show is great if you're well, above 15.
  • Don't watch unless making a "top __ creepy kids shows" list

So, this show is insane. I loved it when I was pretty young until a few episodes. (Tapeworm + Falling off That's when I had a few bad nightmares about it, and now, whatever years later I found a video about it and wanted to see if it got cancelled, leading me here.

• awsome

i loved this show and you guys deleted it that sucks i loved it
  • GROSS

4.5
    I hate it its creepy They look like human frogs
  • Lolwat?

I only vaguely remember this as a show that was on when I was like 7 that I'd watch if literally nothing else was on. I don't really remember the actual plots of the show, or even caring about the grossly-disfigured characters at the time either. But looking back at it now, I can definitely vouch for you all that this show is disgusting. The skinny one looks stoned and the fat one looks like a pedophile. I have no idea what the hell Nick was thinking with this one. I can't begin to imagine how many little kids got nightmares from watching this show...
  • This is the creepiest form of puppetry I've ever witnessed.

Words cannot sum up the atrocity of Mr. Meaty, so let's take a look at the show shall we? This show is about two teen guys named Josh and Parker, Parker is the nerd and Josh is the womanizing teen. Toghether they go through chaotic and odd adventures as they work at a fast food restaurant. The puppetry done in this show is handled in quite possibly the worst way you can imagine. Sometimes the strings are visible and you can actually see them. The characters move in such a choppy and slow way and it's downright awful to look at. The characters look ugly and downright creepy to anyone and it's unspeakably bad. The characters themselves are no better either. Josh is a stereotypical ladies man, Parker is just a typical nerd, and the girls on this show are stuck up and only care about shopping and fashion. The plots are poorly parodied spoofs of movie titles and it's just stupid. The humor is gross and feels too disturbing and creepy for the sake of it. This show is downright creepy and horrifyingly unbearable to watch, do not look at this show and let it be forgotten.
  • TERRIFYING! Catscratch was actually better than this, and I'm glad this has been pulled off syndication

This crap has got to be one of the most ugliest, disgusting, and creepiest show I have ever watched on Nickelodeon. First of all, the show is about (what looks like) emo-stoner hipsters that work at a fast-food restaurant. The episodes are bland and are just so nasty obviously. Especially that damn tapeworm episode.

You know the drill. Whoever remembers this show must've been spooked for life.
  • Creepy

4.5
    wouldn't say it's as awful as Fanboy and Chum Chum, just creepy
  • Beautiful and underratted

Man why do you haters have to ruin the good shows. The designs here are very cool and cute. I also love all of the gross stuff happening in the show.
  • What did I watch...

1.5
    The title says it all!
  • Didn't understand

1st ep (10)
  • Ew...

This show is disturbing. If you decide to watch one of the episodes you can see why. It's basically self-explanitory, I mean you have the ugly looking puppet characters along with the creepy area that it's in. It's just weird, I can't even rant on it because it's not even bad it's just disturbing.
  • Awesome!

I am a parent and loved to watch Mr. Meaty with my daughters. It was dumb, sometimes gross, but always hilarious! We all laughed and that was the point!
  • WHY DID I WATCH THIS

I don't know why I even liked this show when I was younger! I remember one episode when a creepy blue puppet came on the screen and I started screaming!
  • Mr. Meaty Fails! EWWW!!

This show was just so revolting and abhorrent, I cannot believe that it ever aired on Nickelodeon or TV period. It is such an insult to reasonable person's intelligence. I've watched it when I was a kid, I hated it then and I hate it now! While I am this review about Mr. Meaty (The biggest train wreck in television history) The puppets were so grotesque looking and the humor used was so stupid. Just pervasive fart jokes and stupid teenage humor. A reasonable person WOULD HATE THIS SHOW! I am so glad that this show failed. It is a failure and it failed just like it should have. Here is what I hated about it:

-The puppets (OH MY GOD, the puppets make my stomach nauseous)

-The humor (The humor was so stupid and rude, it was not funny AT ALL!)

-The plots are just abhorrent (I saw the episode were Josh and Parker's hand fell in the fryer and they ate their hands. I MEAN SERIOUSLY?!!!! O_O I just shook my head in disgust)

-The name of the show is so stupid.

and

-The theme song was so dumb and offensive. My grandmother is religious and I would NEVER EVER let her watch this show.

Overall, Mr. Meaty is a stupid, revolting, abhorrent, grotesque, failing, dumb, pointless, useless, worthless, valueless, crude, rude, obnoxious, sickening, disgusting, vulgar and repulsive/repugnant piece of garbage I have ever seen in my life and I hope I never see it again. I'm so glad it is cancelled from television sydnication period. It was one of the dumbest programs I have ever seen. I am USUALLY positive about things, but this show is an insult to my positiveness and my reasonable moral standards. Do not waste your time on this show!! Move along folks! Have a nice day. and BLOW IT OUT YOUR @$$ Mr. Meaty. You got cancelled!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! :P :P
  • Nick missed the mark by miles with this show

I saw some clips on Youtube and the characters looked so ugly, they grossed me out. I thought I saw butt-ugly characters on before but this one takes the cake. There was hardly an enjoyable moment and makes puppetry get a big bad name. This show is better off left in the attic under a pile of junk and forgotten.
  • I cant believe I made an account just to rate this.

Nickelodeon? You okay in your mind? I cant believe this replaced Danny Phantom! Even until now, I hate it. Unlike DP, the characters are poorly developed, the humor is GROSS, and the plots are horrible in some sort of (creative?) way. The puppets are also disturbing.

At least its better than Fanboy and Chum-Chum.

...

Im considering drawing Danny strangle the brothers.
  • Looking at the characters make me want to throw up.

The characters are all ugly looking. MY GOD I NEARLY THREW UP. No one remembers this show much.
  • Disturbing

3.5
    One of the most weird episodes was probably when Josh accidentally knocked their friends nose into the deep fryer. Since her nose was fried, they had to find her a new nose... So they gave her a sandwich for a new nose! REALLY? A SANDWICH?! Then after she shows her friends, they get jealous!! So they switch their noses with sausages, hotdogs, soda cups, and hamburgers. Honestly the people who made this are crackeheads...
  • I think it should come back

I watched this when I was little my mom did too but come on nickelodeon dog cat was horable also was the x's what was the concept that's why they should put it back to pull this out everyone but the should also put back on my life as a teenage robot and making feines also the mighty bee.
  • You Guys Don't Crave This Show As Much As Myself

Mr. Meaty is very underrated. I can see where the complaints are coming from, however. Yeah, the puppetry here is not close to being as good as in ALF. Yeah, there are some very revolting and nasty jokes that pop up. However, I don't think this is a terrible show, and it's actually a guilty pleasure. The voices are fine, the plots are somewhat creative, and if you get past the gross humor, some jokes are actually kind of tasteful.
  • STUPID AND A TOTAL DISGRACE!

This is the most stupidest show I've ever seen. I'm so glad it flopped.