Mr. Sunshine Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

Episode Discussion: Lingerie Football 1x06 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 78
    Please discuss episode Lingerie Football (Mar 16) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Mar 17, 2011
    • level: 22
    Another good but not great episode. The comic situations are there but the dialog is lacking.

kok_warlock

[3]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 11

haldrey wrote:
    Another good but not great episode. The comic situations are there but the dialog is lacking.

I agree, also, the two main characters, Ben and Crystal seems very underused in terms of potential, which in turn makes the actors resort to funny faces, specially Ben who looks more and more like Chandler.

The whole backstory between Alice, Alonzo and the baby millionaires was ridiculous, I can certainly see her trying to awe them, but to have them dropping two million like that in a cheap manipulation that might work on a 2yo, was just ridiculous.

This episode to me was the worst of the season, it wasn't necessarily bad, mainly because I think Crystal and Ben kinda saved it at the end, also Roman and Heather also seem like very underused and underdeveloped characters, I certainly would not mind for them to get a little more screen time, even tho their storyline in this episode was totally predictable.

friendfan13

[4]Mar 23, 2011
    • level: 8
    This show is such a reflection of Mstthew Perry's life. Seriously everything said or done in the show (especially in Ben's character) is pulled exactly from Matthews life. He made this show about him. Dont get me wrong its totally funny and i really like it. I hope it stays around for a while. This episode wasnt as funny as some of them, but i was intriqued throughout