Mr. Sunshine

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 9:30 PM Feb 09, 2011 on ABC

7.8
  • Pilot episode.

It seems like all the Friends' stars have been taking off as of late with Matt Leblanc on Episodes, Courtney Cox on Cougar Town, Jennifer Aniston with her movie career, and now Matthew Perry with Mr. Sunshine. To be honest, I really don't see a lot of potential in this comedy, most of the comedy was bland and I had no idea what the story was. Apparently, the backdrop is a middle-aged man working at a convention center with a crazy boss, and some other quirky characters.

Do I really see this show going very far? Err... no, bu was it an enjoyable hour of television? For the most part, yes. Matthew Perry was the one who brought the laughs tonight but even more so, his boss definitely brought a lot of laughs to the table as well, with throwing a kid, or saying "I'm crazy high right now," it was just hilarious.

I really couldn't care less about the relationship drama. The show just started and they expect us to care for characters who've barely been introduced. The assistant is definitely the character I would like to see more of. The show right now is a toss up, but I really don't see it going that far.