Mr. Terrific Forums

CBS (ended 1967)

Mr. Terrific on DVD

mrterrific729

[1]Apr 22, 2009
    • level: 15

It looks like a German company will be releasing Mr. Terrific on DVD, under the German title "Immer, wenn er Pillen nahm," on July 17,2009. Rumor has it that the episodes will have an English language option. I imagine that these discs will be PAL, so anyone in the U.S. who obtains the set will either need a PAL player or will have to have the discs transferred to NTSC. I also imagine that the set will contain all 17 episodes, but I'm not really sure at this point. The trailer they've released on the Amazon Germany site is built around the opening credits and contains footage from 2 episodes: the first episode "Matchless" and the last episode "The Sultan Has Five Wives."

Edit: Latest word is that this release will have all 17 aired episodes and an English language option. The release has, however, been delayed for an as yet undisclosed length of time. Will update when possible.

Edited on 04/26/2009 8:00am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mrterrificfan

[2]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 2

Hi there! New to the site, but not to Mr. Terrific!

Looks like mrterrific729 hasn't been here in a long time. Too bad he isn't around anymore.

I don't know if there are any other Mr. Terrific fans around, but nevertheless, I'd like to add one more posting to this abandoned thread...

Yes, it's true!! Mr. Terrific (Immer wenn er Pillen nahm) was released on DVD in Germany last year (July 17, 2009). Of course, all 17 episodes are included and of course there also is an "English language option"! It's great!

mrterrific729

[3]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 15

^Don't know what's going on with the computers. Hope you got my message.