MTV Cribs Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

song in one of the episodes

PQHooligan

[1]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 2
    I was wondering if there is a place that lists the music played in each episode?

I've had a certain song stuck in my head for a long time now, and it has been bugging me like crazy not knowing it

Here is a link to it if anyone would like to try and help me out

http://www.freewebs.com/epocket/unknown%20song%201.mp3

(it's on my website, so please don't think it's a virus)

Thanks in advance!

-Kyle
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PQHooligan

[2]Aug 17, 2010
    So I know I'm replying to my same post, but I believe these posts from another website are talking about the same song"

"I'm looking for this song that is on cribs alot and for sure its on Shannon Elizabeth's episode right when they are walking in the door. It's like a rock song and it is mostly guitar
    dun dun..dun dun dundundun
    dun dun..dun dun dundundun
    and then the bass comes in
    If anyone has any idea please help I've been looking for this song for three years!!!!. "

==========

There's a song i've been looking for for a pretty long time now, and i hear it all the time on cribs, but i don't know what it's called, who it's by, or any of the lyrics. I think it was played at the beginning of the one where it showed Richard Branson's house. I think the song came out a few years ago, '04-'06 maybe. I think i remember the video for it too...it was like in the mountains or something and it was really snowy. The beginning of the song is like plucking on a guitar (i think), and it's like da dadada da dadada da dadada and then it's like a guy's voice echoes ohhh in the background. If anyone has any idea of what the song could be, please let me know!. "

=========

I hope this helps!

PQHooligan

[3]Aug 18, 2010
    here's another post actually where I think I make it clearer:

I have no idea what episode, but I'm pretty sure it was between 2000-2004

It's a rock song - sounds like something The Hives would do, but I went through all their songs and none of them were it

All I have is a drumbeat stuck in my head, along with the word "NO!" or "OH!" at the end of it

The drumbeat sounds like this:

"dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun DUN!"