MTV Video Music Awards Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionSpecial

God i hope Justice wins

InfinityTomorro

[1]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 3

not just because i love Justice, but because I'm so tired of this mainstream crap.

Here are the nominees for video of the year:

Beyonce: Irreplacable (i hope this loses, completely unoriginal)

Justice: D.A.N.C.E. (IMO super original, great visual effects and a fun sound that isnt completely overplayed)

Rihanna: Umbrella (this song is just annoying and the video is boring and kinda sucks)

Justin Timberlake: What Goes Around (I'm so sick of Justin Timberlake. i cant see this winning)

Kanye West: Stronger (i wouldnt mind this winning but the premise is just ripped off from Akira and the song is sampled from a better song by Daft Punk but its somewhat more original than the other vids in this catergory with the exception of Justice)

Amy Winehouse: Rehab (good singer but the video is boring. the only reason this will win is because ppl like the song and have no taste)

So i really hope Justice wins and this will be the only reason why i will look up the results afterward because i cant stand MTV and their relentless promotion of the worst music possible (IE rap songs like the Laffy Taffy and Lip Gloss songs). MTV IMO is terrible and needs to play more underground music than the few videos they have now. And CANCEL THE HILLS!!!

Thank you.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ihve2likedisney

[2]Sep 12, 2007
    • level: 6
    InfinityTomorro wrote:

not just because i love Justice, but because I'm so tired of this mainstream crap.

Here are the nominees for video of the year:

Beyonce: Irreplacable (i hope this loses, completely unoriginal)

Justice: D.A.N.C.E. (IMO super original, great visual effects and a fun sound that isnt completely overplayed)

Rihanna: Umbrella (this song is just annoying and the video is boring and kinda sucks)

Justin Timberlake: What Goes Around (I'm so sick of Justin Timberlake. i cant see this winning)

Kanye West: Stronger (i wouldnt mind this winning but the premise is just ripped off from Akira and the song is sampled from a better song by Daft Punk but its somewhat more original than the other vids in this catergory with the exception of Justice)

Amy Winehouse: Rehab (good singer but the video is boring. the only reason this will win is because ppl like the song and have no taste)

So i really hope Justice wins and this will be the only reason why i will look up the results afterward because i cant stand MTV and their relentless promotion of the worst music possible (IE rap songs like the Laffy Taffy and Lip Gloss songs). MTV IMO is terrible and needs to play more underground music than the few videos they have now. And CANCEL THE HILLS!!!

Thank you.

hate to break it to u but rihanna won! yay rihanna

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.